Last Updated on 2019-01-26 , 5:04 pm
The wonders of technology never cease to amaze me.
In particular, the transformation of the vending machine has truly been a joy to behold.
Some time back, we shared about 9 vending machines found in Singapore that were on par with Japan’s vending machine and they included machines that sold sizzling hot pizza, chilli crab to gold and books.
Heck, there’s even a vending machine that gives out ‘Lucky’ 4D number for 2 bucks a pop.
Premium Norwegian Salmon Fillet
Located in Wisteria Mall (at none other than Yishun) and in what is claimed to be the “World’s First Norwegian Salmon ATM”, a local distributor of Norwegian salmon has installed a vending machine at Wisteria Mall basement that dispenses 200g raw frozen salmon fillet for a very affordable $5.90.
This is an image of the ATM:
Located near the entrance of Kopitiam, this ATM was launched on 19 January 2019 according to promotional material on Wisteria’s website.
Currently, only credit/debit card payments are accepted, and they have to be MasterCard and Visa branded ones.
According to storage instructions listed on the vending machine, if the fillets are kept frozen or chilled, they can last for around 24 months and 3 days respectively.
It also states that the fillets should not be refrozen if they have been thawed.
What’s more is that according to Llyngseafood/Norwegian Salmon Pte Ltd’s website, there are plans to install 14 more salmon fillet ATMs island-wide by end-January 2019.
These are the locations :
- Blk 508 #01-166 Jurong West Street 52, Singapore 640508
- Blk 157, 01-66, Mei Ling Street, Singapore 140157
- Blk 372 Bukit Batok Street 31, Singapore 650372
- Blk 446 Clementi Ave 3, Singapore 120446
- Blk 345 Jurong East Street 31 [near #01-15], Singapore 600345
- Blk 709 Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, Singapore 560709
- Blk 152, Bukit Batok, Street 11, 01-274, Singapore 650152
- Blk 407 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10, # 01-757 Singapore 560407
- Blk 301 Woodlands Street 31, #01-209, Yellow Box(MARSILING MRT)
- Market @ Tampines, 139 Tampines Street 11#01-60, Singapore 521139
- Simon Plaza@ Kovan, Centre Lobby, Singapore 548008
- Bedok Point, 799 New Upper Changi Road 467351
- Sembawang Shopping Centre, Singapore 758459
- BUGIS CUBE, 470 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 188735
In any case, should you not have heard of Wisteria Mall, you aren’t alone.
Hence, being helpful and informative as my Boss instructs us to be, here’s how to get there:
And should you choose to drive, here are the rates:
Lastly, if you are indeed a salmon-lover, and are clamouring for more options, do check out Norwegian Salmon’s retail shop.
NORWEGIAN SALMON HOUSE
5 Jalan Mas Puteh
Tel: (65) 6909 7195
MON-WED 9am – 6pm
Closed on Public Holidays
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia