Recently we have had tonnes of lorry vs cyclists showdowns on the road.
One such case was covered by my colleague yesterday here.
In it, everything was pretty much the same as the others; lorry corners/tries to bang cyclist, cyclist retaliates, except this time a real right hook connected.
While another was covered by pretty much every news outlet worth its salt, both mainstream or not back in January.
A pregnant woman was so annoyed at a noisy baby that she threw a pot of burning mala at the baby. At the worst part of this? She wasn’t charged. Click on the image below to read about this shocking incident:
Which made a instant villain out of the cyclist, causing him to lose his job, street cred, and (thank God) his smirk in Singapore.
Today though, for a change in scenery and vehicular type, I present to you a Car Vs Car finale at a carpark, no less.
In a Stomper-alerted news, Stomp published an article recently, showing the “screechy” aftermath of what was allegedly a a parking dispute.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Allegedly Got Molested on RydePOOL, Posted on FB But Post Got Taken Down Instead
- China Striking Back After Huawei Ban With a List of Blacklisted Companies, Too
- Jerry Yan Allegedly Still Loves Lin Chi-ling Deeply Even When She’s Now Married
- S’pore Ex-Actor Reveals How Nanny Nearly Killed His Baby Who Has to be Admitted to ICU
- Distributor of Himalaya Salt Candy Warns of Fake Candy; Netizens Focus on Grammar Instead
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!