There are all types of proposals in the world. From proposing with nappies or fruits to a Lamborghini car procession, one thing you cannot deny is the efforts a guy goes to for the woman of his life.
And this dude just raised the bar higher for us folks who hasn’t proposed to our girlfriend yet. Either because we had no idea what to do or, well, we have no girlfriend to propose to. Yet.
The man who proposed with a game
Okay, so it doesn’t really sound that great when I put it this way.
But hear this, he created the game himself and every stage of the game is a reflection their journey together. Yes, created! I’m not a programmer but I know that must have taken ages to come up with.
He even played the same song which his grandfather proposed to his grandmother with. Unfortunately (or fortunately), she didn’t seem to catch the hint.
Thankfully, after going through so much effort and hard work, she said yes to him. Aww.
Why Presidential Election 2023 Will Start from June 2023 After President Halimah’s Announcemen:
On a completely unrelated note, the game seemed very challenging in the video. Was he trying to play hard to get?
Feature Image: YouTube (TimeToChange)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Here Are The “Outrageous” Accusations Made Against Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road
- Higher Risk of Haze & Warmer Weather in S’pore Expected For Jun to Oct 2023
- Uncle Ambushed Cai Png Stall Owner On His Way to the Toilet For Giving Too Little Chicken
- Woman Panicked & Pleaded Profusely After Caught Stealing Toilet Paper; Netizens Divided over TikToker’s Actions
- S’pore Influencer Ghosted Thai Eatery After Free Meal; Later Claimsed It’s a Misunderstanding
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee