If the fast-food restaurant menus in Singapore are getting a little too boring for your liking, here’s some good news for you.
From 30 June onwards, McDonald’s will be introducing a special menu item, which is a spin on Singaporeans’ beloved Chicken McCrispy.
Its name? The Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper.
And if you’re wondering what’s the difference between this new item and the original Chicken McCrispy, the Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper is seasoned with a mixture of salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
Just like all other special menu items, the Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper will only be available for a limited period of time, so don’t forget to get your share before it runs out!
Can be Bought in 2 or 6 Pieces, and in Meal Form Too
For now, the Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper will be available for sale in a variety of options.
The 2pc set will cost upwards of $6.60.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
For those who’re craving a little more sustenance than just two pieces of the chicken, you can also opt to get an Extra Value Meal with your Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper (from $8.60).
Last but not least, the Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper will also be available for sale in a bucket of six (from $18.30).
Grapefruit McFizz and Banana Pie
And apart from that, McDonald’s will also be adding the Grapefruit McFizz (from $3.20) to their menu as a special item from 30 June onwards, so don’t miss out!
And if you’ve been frequenting McDonald’s recently, you’ll know that the fast-food chain is currently selling its well-beloved Banana Pie ($1.40), so don’t forget to grab yours before stocks run out as well!
Join our Telegram channel for more entertaining and informative articles at https://t.me/goodyfeedsg or download the Goody Feed app here: https://goodyfeed.com/app/
Chicken McCrispy Not Available at the Following Outlets
And if you’re already rushing to grab your wallet and head down to your nearest McDonald’s, here’s something else you need to know.
The Chicken McCrispy menu item will not be available at six of the McDonald’s outlets in Singapore.
The outlets are Shell Tampines, Shell Hougang, Shell Havelock, Clementi Avenue 3, Parklane and Tampines Kiosk.
- SPF Responds to Image of Officer ‘Posing’ Beside a Scene of Death
- 10 Best-est SAF Day Deals in 2022 That Makes Serving the Nation Worthwhile
- 8 Facts About Lawrence Wong’s Speech on Forward Singapore Summarised For You
- Scammer Claimed to Have Bought Winning 4D Number for Victim & Insisted On Sending Prize Via Bank Transfer
- Coffeeshop Allegedly Didn’t Remove Barriers to ‘Force’ Diners to Return Their Trays
Featured Image: McDonald’s Singapore
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee