If the fast-food restaurant menus in Singapore are getting a little too boring for your liking, here’s some good news for you.
From 30 June onwards, McDonald’s will be introducing a special menu item, which is a spin on Singaporeans’ beloved Chicken McCrispy.
Its name? The Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper.
And if you’re wondering what’s the difference between this new item and the original Chicken McCrispy, the Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper is seasoned with a mixture of salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
Just like all other special menu items, the Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper will only be available for a limited period of time, so don’t forget to get your share before it runs out!
Can be Bought in 2 or 6 Pieces, and in Meal Form Too
For now, the Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper will be available for sale in a variety of options.
The 2pc set will cost upwards of $6.60.
For those who’re craving a little more sustenance than just two pieces of the chicken, you can also opt to get an Extra Value Meal with your Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper (from $8.60).
Last but not least, the Chicken McCrispy Salt and Pepper will also be available for sale in a bucket of six (from $18.30).
Grapefruit McFizz and Banana Pie
And apart from that, McDonald’s will also be adding the Grapefruit McFizz (from $3.20) to their menu as a special item from 30 June onwards, so don’t miss out!
And if you’ve been frequenting McDonald’s recently, you’ll know that the fast-food chain is currently selling its well-beloved Banana Pie ($1.40), so don’t forget to grab yours before stocks run out as well!
Chicken McCrispy Not Available at the Following Outlets
And if you’re already rushing to grab your wallet and head down to your nearest McDonald’s, here’s something else you need to know.
The Chicken McCrispy menu item will not be available at six of the McDonald’s outlets in Singapore.
The outlets are Shell Tampines, Shell Hougang, Shell Havelock, Clementi Avenue 3, Parklane and Tampines Kiosk.
- SPF Responds to Image of Officer ‘Posing’ Beside a Scene of Death
- 10 Best-est SAF Day Deals in 2022 That Makes Serving the Nation Worthwhile
- 8 Facts About Lawrence Wong’s Speech on Forward Singapore Summarised For You
- Scammer Claimed to Have Bought Winning 4D Number for Victim & Insisted On Sending Prize Via Bank Transfer
- Coffeeshop Allegedly Didn’t Remove Barriers to ‘Force’ Diners to Return Their Trays
Featured Image: McDonald’s Singapore
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia