Last Updated on 2022-09-26 , 9:12 pm
People change with time, be it their looks, their personalities, or their dress sense. These Mediacorp celebrities of the past and present have too!
Some of the changes were jaw-dropping and others looked like they haven’t aged even a day. Here’s a look at some of them!
Our favourite Little Genie, Fiona Xie joined Mediacorp in 2001 when she was just 19. Fast forward a couple of years (actually, it’s almost 20 years lah), the petite actress is now 37 years old, and yet still look so gorgeous
Chen Li Ping
Chen Li Ping’s changes over the years are perhaps the most drastic out of all the actors and actresses on this list. Sure, the actress put on some weight over the years but hey, at least she is still the happy-go-lucky Chen Li Ping we used to watch on My Teacher, Aiyoyo!
Since leaving Mediacorp years ago, Sharon Au graduated from Waseda University in Tokyo and went to France for an exchange program during her studies there.
The 44-year-old came back to Singapore after that, but is current now in Paris.
Why the Ridout Road Colonial Houses Saga is Actually NOT a Saga:
Elvin Ng used to be a model with Elite Models Singapore and later, Looque Models. He was first scouted when he appeared on a variety show called School Belle and the Beau.
The hunk made his acting debut in 2005 in Life of Hope and got the coveted All-Time Favourite Artiste in Star Awards 2017.
Did you know that Jeanette Aw was the first Mediacorp celebrity to have hit 1 million likes on her Facebook fan page?
Because of that, she was named Caldecott Hill’s social media queen and won the respective award at the Star Awards in 2014 and 2015.
Felicia Chin made the headlines when she announced that she was leaving Mediacorp to pursue her studies at the National University of Singapore (NUS).
She made the headlines again after she announced that she was leaving NUS to go back to Mediacorp.
Now, she’s a regular back on our TV…until she made the headlines again to announce that she was leaving Mediacorp.
Before she became a Mediacorp celebrity, Jayley Woo used to be a popular blogger with her identical older twin sister, Hayley Woo.
She also sings, models, and hosts: talk about multi-talented!
Featured Image: Wikipedia
- 5 Out of 7 Cubicles “Out of Order” at Female Toilet in Newly-Opened Napier MRT Station
- Yishun Elderly Sweeps Stagnant Water to Neighbour’s Front Door After Every Corridor Wash
- Grab Driver Asks Woman Not to Take Grab if She Cannot Afford to Pay ERP During Heated Argument
- S’pore Couple Allegedly Banned From Entering M’sia After Asking About Officer’s Passport Chopping
- Hundreds of Termites Found Hiding Below Raised Wood Floor in Innocent-Looking HDB Flat
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee