If there’s one thing Singaporeans love more than Milo, it’s free stuff.
Grab your cash and run to the supermarkets, because Milo is giving free Adidas bags.
Here are all the details.
Buy Milo, Redeem Adidas
Milo sometimes does roadshows that offer freebies, and they’re back.
In this cycle of roadshows, they’re giving away two different types of Adidas bags.
Buy $50 worth of Milo for an Adidas duffel bag worth $45.
56 by 26 by 29cm, this bag is sure to store all of the Milo you just bought and more.
Alternatively, buy $35 worth of Milo for an Adidas backpack worth $30. It is smaller at 28 by 46 by 16cm, but still a pretty good deal.
Redemption Roadshow from 5 to 6 March
Here are the stores participating in the roadshow, together with the timings:
- Fairprice Xtra Ang Mo Kio Hub: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Fairprice Xtra Vivocity: 12:30pm to 7:30pm
- Fairprice Finest Bukit Timah Plaza: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Fairprice Hougang Mall: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Fairprice Kallang Bahru: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Fairprice Punggol Oasis Terraces: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Fairprice Singpost Centre: 11:30am to 6:30pm
- Fairprice Sun Plaza: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Fairprice Toa Payoh HDB Hub: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Fairprice Hillion Mall: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Fairprice Xtra Jurong Point: 12:30pm to 7:30pm
- Fairprice Northpoint City: 12:30pm to 7:30pm
- Fairprice Xtra Parkway Parade: 11:30am to 6:30pm
- Fairprice Xtra Sporthub: 11:30am to 6:30pm
- Fairprice Yew Tee Point: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Sheng Siong Bedok 209: 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Sheng Siong Clementi 720: 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Sheng Siong Sengkang 455: 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Sheng Siong Tanglin Halt 88: 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Giant IMM: 12:30pm to 7:30pm
- Giant Express Serangoon Central Drive: 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Giant Supermarket – Tampines: 12:30pm to 7:30pm
- Giant Supermarket Woodlands Mart: 9:30am to 4:30pm
All of the bags can be redeemed while stocks last, so hurry up before they’re fully redeemed!
- Russian Cats Now Banned in ‘United Nations of Cat Federation’
- Despite Warnings in the US, HSA Says COVID-19 ART Kits Sold in S’pore Can Still be Used
- Gardens by the Bay Having Sakura Floral Display, This Time With Tokidoki Characters
- 1-Altitude Suddenly Announces That They’re Closing Down After 12 Years on Top of One Raffles Place
Featured Image: Facebook (Singapore Atrium Sale)
After two years, Japan is finally reopening for Singapore tourists, but it’s not the usual reopening you’d have expected. Here’s what you need to know: