We all love chocolate. Sadly, munching on one too many chocolate bars can leave you feeling like a snake that just consumed a tiny crocodile.
You feel guilty afterwards for all those calories and you want to head to the gym, but then you realize that it involves walking, and so you stay slumped in your room, lethargic and sad.
But what if I told you that there is a chocolate bar out there with the same amount of yum but with half the guilt?
That’s right, because, with Nestle’s new dark chocolate bar, you’ll be saying YES! to nutrition and great taste.
Dark Chocolate Nut Bar
You can feel the effects of it pretty fast upon consumption.
If I was feeling tired before, I suddenly felt energised and awake.
The tingly sweet scent of coffee and the fruitiness of cherries spread throughout my mouth.
Not forgetting the whole crunchy almonds and peanuts as well, of course.
And the finishing blow was…
Smooth Luxurious Dark Chocolate Spreading Across The Base Of My Mouth
This wasn’t some simple dark chocolate. This is Dark couverture chocolate. AKA high SES chocolate. Chocolatey but not too sweet.
And you’d be happy to know that there are two other flavours that make for the perfect on-the-go snack.
Other than the Coffee, Dark Chocolate & Cherry Nut Bar I tried, there’s the Cranberry Dark Choc and Dark Chocolate, Sea Salt & Almond Nut Bar.
Being worried about my health on the addictive nature of these bars, I checked the nutritional information and was relieved to find that it is…
Low In Calories, High In Protein And Fiber
That’s right. Each bar gives more than 6g of proteins, less than 5g of sugar, and is also high in fiber, gluten-free and perfectly suitable for vegetarians.
And to top it all off, this good food is not only good for your body, but it’s also good for the environment.
100% Recyclable Paper Packaging
It’s wrapped in paper from sustainable sources, being the world’s first recyclable nut bar wrapper.
You might think that doesn’t sound like a big deal, but the challenge is producing a material able to be degraded quickly while also keeping snacks fresh on a large scale.
In other words, this was a breakthrough for the industry.
Woah, So Where Can I Buy This?
Maybe you’re already throwing money at the screen, but relax a bit since you can do that in this RedMart link.
The bars come in:
- Multipacks of 3 bars at $4.95/pack (Available at your nearest Fairprice and Cold storage outlets)
- Single Bar at $2.50/bar (Available at convenience stores and major E-commerce platforms)
At the end of devouring all these Yes! snack bars I found myself so full of confidence and vitality I started saying Yes! Yes! Yes! to the work given to me.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com and written in collaboration with Nestlé.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’