For a long time, Golden Village, Cathay and Shaw, much like CR7, Messi and Neymar, have been battling it out for supremacy in the local cinematic (screening) scene. But it appears that like the ever-changing tides…
There might be a new challenger in sight.
Enter EagerWings Cinematics, an up-and-coming movie theatre that’s going to be based near King Albert Park MRT station.
A while back, we wrote about how it was gonna launch in December, and bring along with it an atas movie experience that might just set a new benchmark for all movie screening theatres. And while we were initially sceptical, we’ve since reviewed photos of the newly-launched cinema…
And consider us swallowed by all the hype.
Because if there’s one thing EagleWings seems to have delivered, it’s that…
It looks pretty darn atas and comfy.
If you haven’t latched on already, King Albert Park Mall’s new and extremely high-SES cinema, EagleWings Cinematics, is all set to give you some quality VIP treatment, all at affordable prices.
And if you’re doubtful, here’s a rough overview of it all:
For starters, the 2-storey cinema lounge will include the EagleWings Loft cafe, numerous food stalls and a lush premium lounge where you can liaise with your movie date.
Heck; there are even massage chairs for your basic relaxation needs.
Though we figure you might need to go earlier, cos queues and all.
Here in EagleWings Cinematics, they offer three primary types of cinema experiences:
With 60 & 63 seats in their respective halls, Eagle Classic promises a more intimate cinematic experience with less squeezing and tucking in of one’s legs. And the best part? It’s arguably cheaper than the other mainstream cinema theatres out there, with a ticket going for just $9.50 on weekdays (and $6.50 for students).
Eagle Gold – Hall 1
Boasting just 18 seats, this is one comfy movie experience you will probably never forget.
Eagle Platinum – Hall 2
And let’s not even talk about Eagle Platinum, a hall that will host just 12 seats. Plus with recliner sofas to snuggle in, we reckon the only tough thing here is trying not to fall asleep because of comfort and all.
And it’s time to dig in
Great movie accommodations are welcome.
But by our calculations, good food’s pretty important too.
So if that’s what you’re worried about, worry no longer, for EagleWings has got the dining fare down pat too.
Ladies and gentlemen, forget about your routine popcorn & hotdogs;
And feast on some atas delicacies instead.
Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream
Pomelo Pick-Me Up Salad
And there’s even beer for the gung-hos out there!
With alcoholic drinks including the likes of Eaglewings Craft, House Red Cab Sav, House Red Merlot, White Sauvignon Blanc and House White Chardonnay, your movies have never felt so… high.
But of course, if you still prefer the good old combo, you can always check out their freestyle machine for over 50 flavours of drinks, and order some classic gourmet popcorn.
Just know that whatever you’re craving for, they probably got it for you.
So what’re you waiting for?
If you live in the Bukit Timah area or are just craving something new, this one’s for you. So mark down the details…
Eagle Classic (60 & 63 seats)
- Weekdays: $9.50
- Weekends (Fri evenings-Sun: $12.50)
- Eve of PH & PH: $12.50
- Students (Weekdays 9am-5pm): $6.50*
- Seniors Citizens (>55 yrs) (Weekdays 9am-5pm): $5.50
Eagle Gold – Hall 1 (12 seats)
- Weekdays (Mon-Fri afternoons) – $22
- Weekends (Fri evenings-Sun) – $30
- Eve of PH & PH – $30
Eagle Platinum – Hall 2 (18 seats)
- Weekdays (Mon-Fri afternoons) – $26
- Weekends (Fri evenings-Sun) – $34
- Eve of PH & PH – $34
* Student prices available for Primary, Secondary and Tertiary students with proof of ID. Don’t try using your BBDC card, please. EagleWings Cinematics also screens the latest blockbuster films and indie films.
Address: 9 King Albert Park, Singapore 598332
Nearest MRT station: King Albert Park
Contact: +65 98487777
Incidentally, if you want a more personal evaluation of what the cinema offers, you can head over to influencer Yan Kay Kay’s Instagram page for more information.
And with that, I’ll see you there.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill