Now, if you’re still irate from the increase in HDB/URA parking fees, here’s one more reason for you to get even angrier.
In an effort to deter drivers from lingering in public car parks that have high demand during certain periods, 22 HDB car parks will increase their prices from 10 cents to 20 cents, depending on the location of the car parks.
To be fair, the reason for the increase is justifiable, from someone who drives: parking at certain areas, especially places with a hawker centre or coffeeshop nearby, is a pain in the butt during certain timings: they’re often full and packed with cars waiting for lots.
Here’s the list for your reference:
This only affects car parks with Electronic Parking System (EPS). According to the HDB website, this is to encourage “higher vehicle turnover so that more motorists can park at these car parks. Season parking holders are unaffected by the peak-hour parking charges.”
But here’s my gold question: why isn’t the open car park beside Clementi MRT Station affected? For all I can remember, there’s always a long queue there regardless of what period.
Now, don’t throw rotten eggs when I say this: HDB, can you also include the one in Clementi?
Featured Image: PK.pawaris / Shutterstock.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- It’s official: In Dec, HDB / URA car park fees will increase. Here’s the amount
- 5 craziest HDB multi-storey car parks that most newbies have fallen victim to before
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days