I‘m sure you would have seen pictures of the “Ikea” Balenciaga bag, or the Nasi Lemak Bungku clutches from Hermes’ collection.
Somehow, these huge brands love coming up with new collection featuring apparels or accessories that fondly remind us of the past but sell them at an insane cost.
This time round, the high-fashion brand, Gucci, has decided to come out with a new shoe that looks exactly the school shoes we used to wear in the past. Gucci has been known for setting the recent trend of sneakers, and mind you, they look really gorgeous, like the one below:
Just that the new sneakers look way dirtier.
Yup, that’s the new shoes from Gucci, which also happens to look exactly like these.
Do they remind you of the shoes that you used to wear to school?
And, according to Vogue, these dirty sneakers are part of Gucci’s Resort 2018 collection. The shoes aren’t officially launched yet but are expected to be priced between USD$465 to USD$1,250…which means it would cost up to SGD$1,725.
I mean, also can go BATA and buy, right? Then maybe, after you Buy Already, you can Throw Away (if you get what I mean).
Gone were the days when you have to buy shoe whitening products to polish your school shoes. Now, if your teacher ever starts asking you why you haven’t been washing your school shoes or sneakers, you can go ahead and show them this article. Just say it’s Gucci.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: wordofbuzz & AngieYeoh / Shutterstock.com
- IKEA’s Hilarious Response to Copycat $2,150 Bag Wins the Internet
- Rihanna & PUMA Fenty New Slippers Looks Exactly Like Our Ahma’s Bathroom Slippers
Did you come across this article on Facebook? If so, then you should really join our Telegram channel here (https://t.me/goodyfeedsg) because Facebook algorithm is showing you just the depressing side of Singapore. You won't want that, right?
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- 24YO Who Starved Herself Trying To Save Money For Brother’s Medical Treatment Dies
- Creative Debt Collector Who Dressed Up In Funeral Garb & Disturbed Employees Jailed
- Video Reveals Serious Collision Between an SBS Bus & Lorry That Broke Lorry Into 2 Pieces; Lorry Driver is a P-Plate Driver Without a P-Plate
- NEA: Singaporeans More Vulnerable To ‘New’ Version Of Dengue That Appeared in 2020
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income