I‘m sure you would have seen pictures of the “Ikea” Balenciaga bag, or the Nasi Lemak Bungku clutches from Hermes’ collection.
Somehow, these huge brands love coming up with new collection featuring apparels or accessories that fondly remind us of the past but sell them at an insane cost.
This time round, the high-fashion brand, Gucci, has decided to come out with a new shoe that looks exactly the school shoes we used to wear in the past. Gucci has been known for setting the recent trend of sneakers, and mind you, they look really gorgeous, like the one below:
Just that the new sneakers look way dirtier.
Yup, that’s the new shoes from Gucci, which also happens to look exactly like these.
Do they remind you of the shoes that you used to wear to school?
And, according to Vogue, these dirty sneakers are part of Gucci’s Resort 2018 collection. The shoes aren’t officially launched yet but are expected to be priced between USD$465 to USD$1,250…which means it would cost up to SGD$1,725.
I mean, also can go BATA and buy, right? Then maybe, after you Buy Already, you can Throw Away (if you get what I mean).
Gone were the days when you have to buy shoe whitening products to polish your school shoes. Now, if your teacher ever starts asking you why you haven’t been washing your school shoes or sneakers, you can go ahead and show them this article. Just say it’s Gucci.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Featured Image: wordofbuzz & AngieYeoh / Shutterstock.com
- IKEA’s Hilarious Response to Copycat $2,150 Bag Wins the Internet
- Rihanna & PUMA Fenty New Slippers Looks Exactly Like Our Ahma’s Bathroom Slippers
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too