What do you do when you’re hit by a turning vehicle?
- Scold the driver
- Check for injuries
- Stop, then continue with your business like nothing has happened
We never thought we’ll come across C, but well, there’s a first for everything.
Here, take a look yourself.
Someone with a shopping bag crossed the road and a taxi, who seemed to be in a rush as he turned into the main road pretty fast, caught the pedestrian by surprise. But the pedestrian just stepped back, and then continued her walk calmly.
A car’s dashboard camera caught everything in action and according to Road.sg, a police report has been made (though it might not be the pedestrian; see how calm she is as she minded her own business).
In the comment sections, most people are suggesting that the pedestrian shouldn’t have crossed the road at the junction as the taxi driver’s attention is on the vehicles on the road, having to check both sides of the traffic.
Also, his view might be blocked.
In fact, it’s a miracle that he managed to stop in time.
Lesson to learn?
For pedestrians, always double check before stepping onto the road.
For drivers, just remember that you’re operating a killer machine.
Remember to check back tomorrow on the next video of the day!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia