There are a lot of things secondary school kids do that get on the nerves of teachers.
Poly Student Reportedly Trapped Girl In Toilet & Molested Her While Pretending To Help ‘Look For Her Pencil’
A 17-year-old pleaded guilty in November last year to molesting a girl. He and the victim cannot be named in order to protect the victim’s identity.
It didn’t begin in the toilet, it began back in a Yishun flat in July 2019, where he first molested the 17-year-old victim.
I know what you’re thinking. It could’ve happened anywhere but it had to happen in Yishun.
Just one week later in August, he did it again when they went to their alma mater to assist with National Police Cadet Corps (NPCC) training.
After the training, they went to the canteen with friends. This was when he told her that a mutual friend had borrowed a pencil from him earlier that day and that he needed help to find it.
They first searched the classrooms but to no avail, so they thought that it would be a swell idea to take a look at the girls’ toilets, because where else could a pencil be.
The Pen That Got Away
He sneakily told the girl to check to see if the toilet was empty before he went in and suggested going to the last and biggest cubicle in search for the pen that got away.
After they went in, he locked the door and grabbed her breast. She tried to kick him but he touched her private parts instead.
She tried valiantly to push him away but was not as strong as he was. The assault did not end there. He also asked her if she could perform various sex acts.
When she tried to escape, he would block her and push her back.
For some reason, the security guard called her phone and she took this chance to run away and escape.
She promptly made a police report the very next day.
For outrage of modesty, the accused could’ve been jailed for up to two years, fined and/or caned.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Leaked Audio Recording of Chan Chun Sing is a ‘Betrayal of Trust’, Says The President of the Meeting
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- People Are Making Police Reports About Online Store Selling Surgical Masks That Advertised on FB
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- COVID-19 S’porean Patient Describes His Experience; Says a Nurse Has a Pregnant Wife Waiting for Him at Home
- South Korea Now Has Nearly As Many COVID-19 Cases as S’pore Due to a Church Cluster, Too