Guys, are you the type who will wander into the toilet at night without switching on the bathroom lights to pee? If you are, chances are the next morning you’re going to get an earful from your wife/mom/sister. Why? Either you’ve left the toilet seats up or you’ve probably missed the toilet bowl when you’re peeing.
Here’s a solution to the problem!
This current Kickstarter project (which might have just ended with well over five times it asked for) isn’t a new invention but an improved version 2.0 of the project when it first launched back in 2014. It was not only featured online but on was featured on ABC’ Shark Tank on 11 March 2016, a show where the contestants pitch their ideas to a few celebrity millionaires for cash investments.
This invention prevents blindness caused by the bright bathroom lights (which will probably make the guys miss their aim even with the lights on). This will help to lessen the probability of the guys peeing out of the toilet bowl. They would also not need to move the toilet seat up when they visit the bathroom.
Yes, you don’t need to break down your toilet bowl to install it; just lock it on the side of your toilet bowl and you’re good to go!
The version 2.0 of the IllumiBowl features upgrades such as a never-fall arm, 3 stage dimmer (set the brightness to your preferred level), a smooth colour transitions, freeze on any colour or transition (there a total of 16 colour combination and unlimited shades, so feel free to turn your toilet into a small club), and it cost only USD$10 for Kickstarter only!
There’s also an upgrader battery life, better motion sensor (the light only switch on when motion is detected) and a better body material and circuit board which makes the invention stronger and more reliable.
Not only that, the product is 100% lifetime guaranteed, fits any toilet, is able to set between any single colour or auto-cycle at a touch. It’s also, erm, water-resistant (ar bo then?).
So what’s there not to like about this? Could this be the next best invention after toilet bowls?
Featured Image: Kickstarter.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- S’poreans Invented Wallet That Self-Slot Coins & Notes, Raised Over 30X What They Asked For
- This Device Lets You Control Your Dreams & It’s Real
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Shared How She Used Fitness Tracker To Catch Friend’s BF Cheating
- Actress Han Ji-seong Was Drunk When She Died in a Traffic Accident
- Grandpa Fed 1-Month-Old With Alcohol So That He Won’t ‘Lose Face’; Baby Then Died from Alcohol-Poisoning
- Teenager Allegedly Choked on Bubble Tea Pearls & Died Soon After
- Netizen Posted Images of Packet Drink With ‘Black Substances’; MARIGOLD Has Responded