Every time it’s someone’s birthday, their friends would always post Instagram stories congratulating them.
A few would get a long birthday paragraph at 12am.
Wished that was you?
Actually, if you’re really desperate, one seller on Carousell is selling Happy Birthday messages at 12am sharp for $1.50.
You can even customise and add words to the message to make it sound more unique.
But that’s not all.
The seller is also selling any text messages for $1 to $10, depending on the number of words.
I guess that’d be great for pranks and jokes or maybe when you need an encouraging message.
And if you’ve just broken up and are missing that daily morning or night text, the seller has got you, too.
For just $1, you can also receive “Good Morning” or “Good Night” texts from them.
So far, it doesn’t seem like anyone has purchased these text messages but the listings were uploaded quite recently so we can’t say for sure yet.
Not The Only Person Selling Interesting Things
Apparently, there are others selling similar things on Carousell.
In fact, one other seller is also selling “Good Morning” and “Good Night” texts at just $0.50.
Perhaps there’s a market for this.
If you want to scam your social media followers that you had an amazing beach party for your birthday, this other seller can help you too.
For $55, you can get a 21st birthday video at Sentosa Siloso Beach.
But once again, it doesn’t seem like anyone has bought from these listings.
Even though it may seem legit some sellers might be doing it as a scam so pay at your own risk.
Those found guilty of cheating others are liable to a fine or imprisonment for up to 3 years, or both.
- Floor Lamp in Crystal Jade at VivoCity Fell Beside Diners, Injuring Them
- There Was Also ‘TraceTogether’ During SARS Fight in 2003 by NTUC
- S’pore Company Looking for Personal Assistant to CEO & Tasks Include Ensuring CEO Sleeps at Certain Timing
- There’s a Giant Food Street Pasar Malam Next to Yishun MRT Station
- Japan Will Reopen Its Borders from 11 Oct As Japanese Yen Falls to Historic Low Against SGD
- Hong Kong Also Easing Travel Restrictions from 26 Sept, Whereby Quarantine is No Longer Required
Featured Image: Carousell
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue