Many hearts were broken when Sony and Marvel announced earlier that Spider-Man will no longer be in MCU due to monetary disagreements between the two.
However, all Marvel fans can now rejoice, for our favourite Spider-Man is back in the game with the rest of MCU. Marvel and Sony reached a new deal to continue their partnership. Broken hearts are now restored!
Marvel and Sony have finally come to the consensus that it is not end game (pun not intended) for MCU and Spider-Man.
The two have agreed to produce another Spider-Man movie together, to finish the character’s story in the MCU.
I mean, given that amazing cliffhanger at the end of Spider-Man: Far From Home, they couldn’t have just left us hanging by a
Spider-Man will also be included in other MCU movies moving forward, just like how he used to be.
The newly agreed partnership will also see Tom Holland return as Peter Parker again.
Not just that, but the cast from Spider-Man: Homecoming, and Spider-Man: Far From Home, are also expected to return alongside Tom Holland for our hero’s third film in the modern series.
This highly anticipated film will see Jon Watts as director, and Kevin Feige from MCU as lead producer. Yay!
Hold your horses – you’ll have to wait over a year for this but anything to have Spider-Man back in MCU ‘amirite?!
The third film will be released on 16 July 16 2021. Mark your calendars, pal.
Spider-Man is the “only hero with the superpower to cross cinematic universes, so as Sony continues to develop their own Spidey-verse you never know what surprises the future might hold”, shared Feige.
We can’t wait for the surprises coming our way now that Marvel and Sony are friends again.
But why, you ask. Why break our heart and then bring Peter back?
The reason is not disclosed, though. Maybe Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark decided to put in some money, or maybe Peter Parker has graduated and found a high-paying job.
We might not know, but still, to Marvel and Sony:
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024