Some people said that you can buy almost anything from Carousell: from used bras to even fingernails.
Some people said that you can see the most idiotic people from Carousell. Well, they were all correct: someone is selling a dog in Carousell, and if that’s not saddening enough, check out what he added in the description.
Saying that the condition of the dog is “Used” is already bad enough: he still has the cheek to explain why he’s selling: i.e. because he wants a new pet?
He’s apparently treating the dog, a living thing that should love him a lot, as a commodity. Apparently, the listing seems to have been deleted.
I’m totally speechless.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It