Some people said that you can buy almost anything from Carousell: from used bras to even fingernails.
Some people said that you can see the most idiotic people from Carousell. Well, they were all correct: someone is selling a dog in Carousell, and if that’s not saddening enough, check out what he added in the description.
Saying that the condition of the dog is “Used” is already bad enough: he still has the cheek to explain why he’s selling: i.e. because he wants a new pet?
He’s apparently treating the dog, a living thing that should love him a lot, as a commodity. Apparently, the listing seems to have been deleted.
I’m totally speechless.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About