If you’re anything like me, you’d have seen this product before:
Heck, you might even have some of them in your house right now.
Now, if you’re allergic to milk, or have someone in your house who’s allergic to milk, it might be best not to cook and makan them first.
Because there’s a chance that there might be a milk allergen in it.
Reader Bao: How about other Spring Home products? Last Friday night I accidentally bought a lot leh…
Read on, Mr Bao.
Popular Spring Roll & Pastry Products Recalled in S’pore Due to Potential Undeclared Allergen
…Spring Home Samosa Pastry and Spring Home Chicken Spring Roll.
The manufacturer informed SFA that a customer in the United Kingdom, which imports its products, told them about the presence of a milk allergen in its products that was not declared on the labels.
In other words, the ingredient list might not be accurate. Imagine you’re allergic to an ingredient but bought the product because that ingredient isn’t listed there: it’s not going to end well.
The manufacturer is currently testing its products to confirm the presence of the allergen.
Though it’s not confirmed, SFA is playing safe and has directed the manufacturer to recall the products.
Consumers who have purchased the affected products, and who are allergic to milk, should not consume it.
Consumers may contact the manufacturer, Tee Yih Jia Food Manufacturing Pte Ltd, at 6880 9888 for enquiries and for exchange or refund of products.
Here’s SFA’s post in full:
Other products by the manufacturer aren’t affected, so if you’re one of those kiasu people who have hoarded lots of frozen Spring Home Roti Prata Kosong for your breakfast for the next ten years, you won’t need to worry so much.
In fact, you should worry about other aspects of your life, like how selfish you are to society #justsaying
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast