Last Updated on 2023-05-09 , 11:03 am
For those who are well-versed with drinking hard liquor, I’m sure you’re familiar with the concepts of mixing drinks with hard liquor.
If you’ve always used Sprite, Coke or Green Tea for mixers (and growing bored of it), here’s a list of Starbucks drinks that makes the perfect mixer for that bottle of hard liquor you got from the Duty-Free Store at Changi Airport.
It goes pretty well with coffee-flavoured liquors such Bailey’s and Kahlan. Alternatively, you can add a dash of gin or whisky.
Similar to expressos, mixing mocha with Kahlan or Bailey’s will do the trick and preserve the sweet flavour of your drink. Alternatively, you won’t go wrong with whisky when it comes to mocha.
3. Caramel Macchiato
Have a sweet tooth? Up the caramel factor by adding some caramel vodka to the drink. Not a fan of sweet stuff? Balance the flavour with whisky instead.
4. Hazelnut Macchiato
You can add to the flavour by adding in chocolate or hazelnut flavoured liqueur.
5. Full-brewed Tea Leaf
Not a fan of coffee? Try mixing bourbon or vodka which goes really well with teas. For those adventurous souls out there, you can try vanilla vodka, rum or gin.
6. Ice-shaken Lemon Green Tea
Mix this with rum to get your very own Starbucks Mojito!
Top Image: Starbucks / The Liquor Shop Singapore / Liquor Bar / Atout / VIP Bottles / Amazon / haireena / Shutterstock.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- NUS Study Shows Parents Who Has More Self-Control & Less Financial Stress Have Children Who are Stronger Mentally
- Wendy’s Cancelled Surge Pricing Plan; Here’s What It Is & Why It Could Really Happen
- Guide to How to Change from Your SimplyGo Cards to the Old EZ-Link Cards
- Everyone is Talking About CPF Special Account. Here’s What It Is.
- Lawrence Wong: No Further Need for GST Hike Up to 2030
- Singapore’s Total Fertility Rate Hits Record Low, Falling Below 1 for the First Time
- Why Hotel Rates in Johor is Set to Increase from 1 March 2024