Dogs are cute, right?
This is a rhetorical question by the way.
To be more specific, Shiba Inu’s are adorable. What better way to start your day off with by seeing something like this?
Shibai Inu In a Cup
Help, how come I feel like drinking this would only ruin it?
Why do I feel like petting it?
My fawning aside, that is an actual image of a Shiba Inu-shaped marshmallow sitting on a fluffy drink.
They popped up on the menu of MrRdrinks, a cafe in Taipei around November 2017.
And the best part? They come in varying colours and designs!
You can choose between a pink, black or brown Shiba Inu to sit on your drink. You can even choose a rose or Sakura to represent the season. My pick is still the dog though.
The thickness of the froth and the chubbiness of the sleeping dog somehow make for an extremely peaceful image.
Shame that we have to drink it.
This one above is my personal favourite.
It is a pretty small cafe though. According to local food bloggers, only one person runs it, so you have to wait a bit.
Honestly? Seems worth it.
And if you’re worried that it’ll sell out, don’t worry.
These drinks are limited to one per person so please do not be greedy or cheat the system.
Each cup is also $6-$8, not the cheapest so watch your wallets.
The big question I know will be asked is, “Eh, I’m in Taiwan how to go there?!”
Relax, we got you. (and me, I want one too!)
- Address: No. 69, Lane 223, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
- Opening hours:
- Mon-Fri: 7.30am-7pm
- Sat, Sun & public holidays: 10am-7pm
- Nearest train station: Zhongxiao Dunhua or Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue