Chinese New Year is just two weeks away.
This means it’s time to queue up to change your money into spanking new $2 notes (for married couples), spring clean, and buy bak kwa to give to your family and yourself.
When it comes to bak kwa, there’s plenty to choose from for Singaporeans.
Here’s a list of bak kwa places (and their prices) in Singapore to help you decide if you’re going to go for Lim Chee Guan online delivery service or not.
1. Lim Chee Guan
Since we’ve mentioned this iconic bak kwa shop in Singapore, there’s no reason not to start with this, right?
Here are their prices:
- Normal: $52 (1 KG)
- Chilli: $54 (1 KG)
- Mini BBQ Pork: $48 (1 KG)
- Beef: $52 (1 KG)
- BBQ Bacon: $85 (1 KG)
- Chicken: $48 (1 KG)
- Fish: $48 (1 KG)
- Prawn: $50 (1 KG)
- Gold Coin: $48 (1 KG)
Plus, WhyQ Can Deliver For You Now.
In previous years, Lim Chee Guan’s pretty much a no-go, not because of their prices, but because of the fact that queueing for them is just like queueing for the latest iPhone.
People started queueing up outside the shop from 11 pm the previous night.
But this year, it’s different.
Here’s Lim Chee Guan’s Bak Kwa’s Prices (For Delivery)
Here’s a list of prices we’ve seen from their website:
- Signature Sliced Pork: $36 (500G) / $72 (1KG)
- Chilli Pork: $37 (500G) / $74 (1KG)
- Gold Coin Pork: $35 (500G) / $70 (1 KG)
- Bacon: $51 (500G) / $102 (1KG)
- Prawn: $33 (500G) / $62 (1KG)
- Chicken: $31 (500G) / $62 1(KG)
- Beef: $33 (500G) / $70 (1KG)
- Fish 500G: $31 (500G) / $62 (1KG)
And the best part? Delivery charge is only $1.50.
You can order your annual fix of Lim Chee Guan here.
2. Bee Cheng Hiang
Bee Cheng Hiang is one brand you’d never forget when it comes to bak kwa. After all, they have Christopher Lee helping them to sell their bak kwa.
That and they’re Singapore’s homegrown brand that has footsteps in many countries overseas.
Delicious, tender and appropriately priced, Bee Cheng Hiang’s bak kwa has kept us from achieving our new year resolutions…again.
Here are the prices for Bee Cheng Hiang Bak Kwa
- Minced Pork: $32.40 (600 G) / $54 (1 KG)
- Sliced Chicken: $33.60 (600 G) / $56 (1 KG)
- Chicken Coin: $33.60 (600 G) / $56 (1 KG)
- Golden Coin: $33.60 (600 G) / $56 (1 KG)
- Sliced Pork: $33.60 (600 G) / $56 (1 KG)
- Gold: Price Unknown
- Chilli Pork: $34.80 (600 G) / $58 (1 KG)
- Sliced Beef: $39.60 (600 G) / $66 (1 KG)
- Gourmet Fusion: $40.80 (600 G) / $68 (1 KG)
- Chilli Gourmet: $51 (600 G) / $85 (1 KG)
- Gourmet Bakkwa: $51 (600 G) / $85 (1 KG)
Plus, They’re Running a Promotion Price on Bulk Orders Right Now
From now until 31 Jan, if you bulk order with Bee Cheng Hiang, you’ll be able to get heavily discounted prices on their bak kwa.
- (Retail Price) Sliced Pork 1 KG: $56
- (Before 24 Jan) Sliced Pork 1 KG: $47
- (25-29 Jan) Sliced Pork 1 KG: $48
- (30-31 Jan) Sliced Pork 1 KG: $48.50
Terms and Conditions Apply
- Order to be placed at least 4 working days before delivery date.
- Price is based on self-collection/delivery date, not last order date.
- Minimum order quantity is 28KG of bakkwa (Items 1-10)
- Minimum purchase quantity of BCH $10 Vouchers is 150pcs.
- Not valid in conjunction with any discount cards or gift vouchers.
- Once confirmed, the order is not cancellable or changeable.
- Orders are subject to stock availability.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of 7% GST.
- Except for cash on delivery, full payment must be made 4 working days before delivery. Otherwise, we reserve the right not to release the products.
- Delivery slots are on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to availability. To avoid disappointment, place orders in advance.
- Failed deliveries are chargeable at $50 per subsequent attempts.
- Not eligible for RebateMango’s rebate program.
- The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. Fragrance Bak Kwa
Another well-known business in Singapore’s bak kwa scene, Fragrance has been keeping Singaporeans company since 1969.
And true to their name, their bak kwa are as fragrant as they come.
Here Are Their Bak Kwa Prices This Chinese New Year
- Sliced Bak Kwa (Tender): $56 (1 KG)
- Chicken Bak Kwa: $56 (1 KG)
- Gold Coin Bak Kwa: $56 (1 KG)
- Chilli Bak Kwa: $58 (1 KG)
- Honey Bak Kwa: $56 (1 KG)
Don’t Say Bojio: Ongoing Promotions With Fragrance Bak Kwa
Of course, if we’re stopping with just showing you the prices, we won’t be Goody Feed. We’re going to feed you with more info, namely deals, because which Singaporean don’t like deals?
Up To 40% OFF Fragrance Products With PAssion Card
From now until 31 May, PAssion cardholders can enjoy promotional prices on Fragrance products:
Black PAssion Cardholders:
- 25% off Signature Sliced Tender Bak Kwa (U.P. $56 per kg) & Chicken Bak Kwa (U.P. $56 per kg) with a minimum purchase of 500g
- 35% off Pork (U.P. $54 per kg) & Chicken Floss (U.P. $54 per kg) with a minimum purchase of 500g
PAssion Silver / Platinum Cardholders:
- 30% off Signature Sliced Tender Bak Kwa (U.P. $56 per kg) & Chicken Bak Kwa (U.P. $56 per kg) with a minimum purchase of 500g
- 40% off Pork (U.P. $54 per kg) & Chicken Floss (U.P. $54 per kg) with a minimum purchase of 500g
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid till 31 May 2019
- PAssion Card / PAssion e-Card must be presented upon payment
- Not valid with any other discounts, promotions or privileges
- Not valid at Singapore Changi Airport outlets
- Maximum purchase for Signature Sliced Tender Bak Kwa & Chicken Bak Kwa: 2kg
- Maximum purchase for Pork & Chicken Floss: 2kg
- Not valid between 1 January – 14 February 2019
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice
Fragrance Bak Kwa Chinese New Year Factory Sale
Or, if you’re interested in travelling to the far North of Singapore, they’re having a Chinese New Year Factory Sale from now until Chinese New Year’s Eve (3 Feb).
Satisfy your eyes and stomach on bak kwa, pork flosses, salted egg snacks and more at factory sale prices.
- Date: Open daily from now till Chinese New Year’s Eve
- Time: 9 am to 8.30 pm (except Eve of CNY: 9 am – 3 pm)
- Address: 60 Woodlands Terrace, Singapore 738466
4. Kim Joo Guan
If you’re looking for traditional bak kwa, then there’s no place more traditional than Kim Joo Guan which sells bak kwa made from a secret recipe.
Passed down 4 generations through the family.
- Traditional Pork Slice: $52 (1 KG)
- Chilli Pork Slice: $54 (1 KG)
Just take note that from 19 Jan to 2 Feb, the bak kwa prices will increase by $3. Orders above 30kg get free delivery.
- Addresses: 257 South Bridge Road and 103 Irrawaddy Road #01-25 Royal Square at Novena
- Tel: 6225 5257 or 9151 6018
5. Kim Peng Hiang
Always the adventurous sort, even when it comes to bak kwa?
Then you might want to try Kim Peng Hiang this year. Because when it comes to stuff like Pineapple BBQ Pork bak kwa and Fa Choy Ba Kwa, these guys are the experts.
- Sliced Royal Pork: $24 (500 KG) / $48 (1 KG)
- Pineapple BBQ Pork: $26 (500 KG) / $52 (1 KG)
- Chilli Dried Pork: $24 (500 KG) / $48 (1 KG)
- BBQ Pork: $22.50 (500 KG) / $45 (1 KG)
- Fa Choy BBQ Chicken: $24 (500 KG) / $48 (1 KG)
They don’t take preorders anymore so the only way you can get your hands on some of their bak kwa is to walk in to their store.
- Address: 465 Changi Road Singapore
- Tel: 6742 6853
6. Bee Kim Heng
If you’re looking for chewy, sweet and smoky bak kwa, this stall at People Park’s Food Centre is the place to go to.
- Sliced Pork: $52 (1 KG)
- Chilli Sliced Pork: $56 (1 KG)
Prices might increase as Chinese New Year draw closer so better buy fast, eh?
- Address: 32 New Market Road, #01-1010 People’s Park Food Centre
- Tel: 6535 0735
7. Kim Hock Guan
Kim Hock Guan is yet another old school bak kwa store you’ll want to visit for bak kwa this year.
They don’t believe in using minced meat for their bak kwa and insists on using the sliced lean meat of pork hind.
- BBQ Sliced Pork: $53 (1 KG)
- Spicy Sliced Pork: $58 (1 KG)
- 150 South Bridge Road #01-02 Fook Hai Building
- 180 Bencoolen Street #01-25 The Bencoolen
- 6535 2536
- 6835 7118
Well, that’s about it for almost all the popular bak kwa stalls in Singapore!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days