Over the years, life has proved so mundane that humans felt compelled to generate quirky combinations…
…that nobody actually asked for.
Take, for example, these duo combos that wouldn’t seem out of place in a Powerpuff Girls movie:
- Chicken Rice and Potato Chips
- Nasi Lemak and Ice-Cream
- Bak Chor Mee and… Grilled Cheese
Though to be fair, some of the combinations did work. Others? Not quite.
Nevertheless, it seems that the age of combinations has only just begun. And to prove my point?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen;
There’s now XO Carrot Cake Potato Chips.
Well, things just escalated.
There’s an XO Carrot Cake Potato Chips Being Sold in NTUC FairPrice Xtra at $2.55 Per Pack
A big fan of potato chips?
A big fan of fried carrot cake?
If you are, hoo boy;
You’re in for a big treat.
Just yesterday (11 September 2019), Facebook page Singapore Atrium Sale shared a rather distinctive image on its site. And lest you cock eye never see shit, here it is. Again.
Created by Jack n Jill, the two assholes who are continuously fattening everyone up, this interesting flavour’s apparently out in NTUC Fairprice Xtra, and is currently being marketed at $2.55 per pack.
There’s also a large quantity available, from the looks of it.
Over in the comments section of the post, Netizens seem pretty taken with the whole idea.
Many also tagged their friends in the post.
Which I would infer as solid interest in the product.
Or in other words, hot stuff.
And so… what’re you waiting for?
If you’re always on the lookout for innovative potato chips, or have always wanted to try a flavorful combination of chips and carrot cake, I’m telling you;
This is definitely one combination you don’t want to miss out on.
So get your pen ready, cos it’s time to jot down some serious details:
Location: Fairprice Xtra @ Vivocity, Level 1, 1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
Politically correct name: Jack & Jill XO Carrot Potato Chips
Politically incorrect name: Was the person on crack when he/she envisioned it
And with that in mind, I shall see you there.
XO Carrot Potato Chips, LEGGO.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake