Previously, we wrote about how someone made a horror movie trailer of Yishun.
It went viral online and everyone went crazy over it.
And we thought, well, nothing’s ever going to top that.
The production is amazing and looks like a GD legit trailer. GD as in goddamn, not G-Dragon.
Well, we obviously thought wrong because another group of individuals, all allegedly staying in Yishun, decided to do a trailer for another movie in Yishun.
This time, a franchise we all know and (some) love: Resident Evil.
Yishun Resident Evil, Melayu style to be exact,
Okay, I’ll be the first to say that the production level of this isn’t high. But they more than made up for it in the story-line.
It’s just so frigging clever.
Imagine movie style narration, Singapore Malay slang.
And the clever use of words. I’m not ashamed to say that I died at cat killers.
Get what they did there?
They even got Khatib involved in this movie
Most Yishun videos on focus on Yishun, the strife-filled area but not these guys, oh no.
If they’re going down, might as well get the neighbour involved as well.
I mean, no movie is complete without a bad guy/evil mastermind, right?
In an ingenious twist, they made the president of Khatib (yes, it exists in their trailer) the bad guy.
And the hero is from Yishun with a killer sense of humour.
Because why? Let’s make Yishun great again.
Watch the trailer for yourself. You won’t regret it, promise.
You’ll rewatch it over and over again. Just because #CatKillers and the narration.
I’m just hoping to see a part 2 because I can’t wait to see what they’ll come up with Yistana.
Oh wait, or is it done already with the Khatib president?
Not every time a trailer makes you think about it all the time. #JustSaying
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This Trailer about a Yishun Movie Will Make You Avoid Yishun Altogether
- Someone Made A Hilarious Carousell Ad To Sell 5-Room Yishun Flat Below S’pore President’s Home
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
**All images from Wan Danger YouTube
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia