What factors do you take into consideration when you buy a luggage? The brand? The design? The size? Or even the material?
Well, soon, you might want to include one more factor: whether the luggage can go up and down steps of stairs…like a boss.
One thing we all hate most about luggage is having to drag (or carry) it up and down steps or stairs: you can almost hear grasps of frustration when one of the escalators in the airport isn’t working.
What if there’s a luggage that can roll up and down the stairs?
And I don’t know why it takes so long before something like this is invented.
G-RO brands itself as an “intelligent luggage without the baggage”, boasting several innovative functions like a charging station within the bag to charge your phone or laptop, a location tracker lest you lose your luggage, super-strong material and a large-ass space.
But nothing beats the design of the wheels. Just watch.
They literally reinvented the wheel: the larger wheels, which are made of aerospace and firearm-grade polymers (wah, really!?), move the luggage effortlessly across all terrains, including stairs…and also sand!
Apparently, the larger wheel also somehow make the bag feels lighter due to some physics laws. I’m not going to explain that because it’s just too chim—take a look instead.
It all started as a Kickstarter project with a goal to raise about SGD$177,00, but eventually raised more than SGD$4.58 million.
However, it’s not cheap: so far, I could only find one of these that’s available in Amazon that ships to Singapore, and it’s a “mini” version that already costs about $400.
If you’re interested, just stay tuned in their Facebook Page here, or get someone from the US to buy for you!
*All images from Kickstarter.com
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games