It’s 2019 and you might have air taxis, driverless buses and VR experiences, but nothing, nothing beats a good rollercoaster ride.
Nothing can possibly beat the adrenaline rush as you swoop up and down a trail at crazy a** speed.
As if regular roller coasters weren’t enough, there’s a whole other arena on cliffhanger worthy machines that are waiting to be explored.
Here’s a list of the 10 craziest ones on the planet. Be scared. Yes, be very very scared.
Because this is gonna be one helluva ride!
1. Batman: The Ride at Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio
This huge baby is in the States and is at Six Flags Fiesta Texas. It has a 4-Dimensional spinning wing. Riders will be brought over 37 meters into the sky, flipped for a good six times and the ride ends with not one, but TWO vertical free falls.
2. Full Throttle at Six Flags Magic Mountain, California
This is another beast by the Six Flags. Imagine being launched out at a defiant speed of 110 km/h. While you’re a part of a 160-foot vertical loop. All done in 60 seconds.
3. Bizarro at Six Flags New England, Massachusetts
Does the company build all massive roller coasters? ‘Cos this is the third today! And the Bizarro doesn’t disappoint. Imagine being treated to a 219-foot DROP. And you don’t drop just anywhere, but into a tunnel that’s filled with fog.
The plus side is that you get to check out the beautiful views of the Connecticut River.
4. Steel Dragon 2000 at Nagashima Spa Land, Japan
The Japanese know their stuff when it comes to thrilling and wacky entertainment. Now imagine that bundled into a rollercoaster.
5. Gatekeeper at Cedar Point, Ohio
If you ever drop by Ohio, don’t forget to get on this thing of beauty. And scream your lungs out.
6. Goliath at Six Flags Great America, Illinois
Six Flags have done it again. This is one of the fastest, steepest and yes, longest wooden rollercoasters. It’s speed? 116 km/h.
7. Takabisha at Fuji-Q Highland, Japan
The world’s steepest roller coaster is ingeniously built – there’s a hump that’s perpendicular towards the ground. And 7 flips that’ll rip your tummy to shreds.
8. Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure, New Jersey
This death-defying monster is shaped like an inverted U and blazes past at 206 km/h.
9. Formula Rossa, Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi
A roller coaster that’s right on top of an F1 track. Now this has got to be ridden!
10. Leviathan, Canada’s Wonderland, Toronto
The ride takes 3 minutes. It has a 306-foot plunge that happens at an 80-degree angle. Take a look at it for yourself.
Alright, that’s enough Internet for one day. My head is spinning already!
Top Image: flickr.com (Nate Smith)
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Singapore Social: 8 Facts About This Netflix Show You Should Know About
- Everything About The ‘Chao Ni Ma’ Taxi Driver Who Was Fired By TransCab For Abusing Couple & Punching Car
- Newborn Baby In S’pore Suffocated After Co-sleeping With Parents For First Time
- M’sian Air Stewardess Allegedly Breaks Arms After Carrying Passenger’s Luggage
- 3 Friends Go Swimming But 19YO Drowns While Friends Look On & Take Videos
- MINDEF Says SAF Officers Fly Business Class To Exercises As ‘They’re Included At No Additional Cost’