Time flies. And the older you are, the faster time seems to fly.
It seems like just yesterday that I was writing down my 2018 New Year resolutions in my cute little polka-dotted notebook. Which includes the all-generic lose 15 kg by the end of the year.
And yet, half of 2018 has passed by and I’ve gained 5kg.
And with the end of the year coming up, here’s what you should be doing right now.
Planning an end of the year vacation.
Here’s why you should be planning an end of the year vacation right now, at least half a year in advance.
Because the earlier you plan and book tickets, the higher the chance of getting cheaper tickets.
Like finding an awesome deal like this.
25% OFF Scoot Tickets To Selected Destinations with DBS/POSB Cards
The best thing about this deal is that it’s for POSB/DBS card members. I mean, almost everyone has a POSB bank account, right?
At least for the 90s kids, where you get signed up for a POSB savings account when you’re in primary one.
From now until tomorrow (8 Jul) 2359 hrs, book your tickets with Scoot using your POSB/DBS card and get up to 25% OFF air tickets to selected destinations.
Simply check out with the promo code ‘ILOVEDBS’ in order to redeem the discount.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
Here’s a sneak preview at the various places you can go to:
You can book your tickets here.
By the way, after you buy your tickets, remember to register your trip here and stand to win a pair of Singapore Airlines Suites tickets!
You can find out more details here.
And if you’re wondering where you should go?
We have a series of articles that you might want to check out.
Non-mainstream places to visit in Taiwan
Taiwan is more than just Taipei 101 and night markets. In this article, we show you the non-mainstream places that are not visited much, but definitely worth the air tickets if you travel there for yourself.
We’re talking the night scenery of Jiu Fen, the Elephant mountain and many more.
Now, you can enjoy all that at 25% OFF.
Hong Kong, The Land of Good Food and Shopping
If you go to Hong Kong just wanting to eat Tim Ho Wan, good for you! But it’ll be a pity if you just stop there.
From traditional Hong Kong breakfast places to fishballs, be prepared to get fat when you’re walking around in Hong Kong.
Because it’s not just proper meals. It’s street food that you can eat at any given time.
But that’s what a holiday is all about, isn’t it?
The Ultimate Guide To Cafe-Hopping in BKK
BKK is much more than just street food. It’s more than shopping. It’s jam-packed with noteworthy cafes as well.
Cafes that serves good food. For cheap.
Isn’t that just a dream holiday? Fulfilling your need to stay away from the hectic pace of life in Singapore, as well as feeding your inner cheapo.
Other Terms and Conditions Apply
- The promotional code is case-sensitive and the discount applies to non-promotional base fare only.
- Only valid for travel originating out of Singapore for bookings made at www.flyscoot.com/DBS only.
- Valid for travel on selected Scoot-operated flights only.
- Interline bookings are not permitted.
- Blackout periods may apply during school holidays and event periods.
- Flights booked using the promotional code are not eligible for frequent flyer mileage accrual and cannot be used in conjunction with any other upgrade awards.
- The discount under the promotional code does not apply to the payment of airport/government taxes, charges and carrier surcharge, ancillary products or third-party products and services.
- Taxes are subject to change due to currency fluctuations. Economy Fly fares exclude checked baggage, meals and in-flight entertainment.
- Full payment is required at the point of booking and must be made with DBS Cards.
- Payment processing fees per guest segment are not included.
- Offer is subject to availability and confirmation. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all dates.
- Bookings are not refundable except as provided in Scoot’s Conditions of Carriage.
Come back tomorrow to the Goody Feed app for a new deal!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee