Now, before you ask, yeah, they’re Chinese. Was there ever any doubt? So before you go around complaining about your “shitty childhood” and “strict parents”, remember that at least they didn’t dangle you off an HDB block.
This father dangled his son over a goddamn river. Because the kid didn’t do his math homework.
Take a look.
What did your parents do when you “forgot” to do your math homework?
Oh, and by the way, the bystanders were laughing. Laughing. Not telling the father he should probably stop this, even though the kid was crying and obviously traumatised. At most some were expressing worry at the boy’s safety, but apparently not enough to interfere with what was obviously A+ parenting.
The kid might get an A+ for his math, but he’s never going to look at math problems the same way again. You’re not going to foster any enthusiasm for math if every time the kid thinks of math he thinks of the time he nearly drowned in a river because of his own dad.
Oh yeah, he’s probably going to fail his math somewhere down the line too. Congratulations, dad, for making your son love math.
Comparatively, we probably all had much better childhoods. At least it wasn’t death by drowning if we failed an exam.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 50 Nostalgic Singapore Childhood Snacks You Miss Munching On
- 10 Cereals From Your Childhood You Miss Having For Breakfast
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door