Were you on the MRT on the first day of Chinese New Year? Because something amazing allegedly happened.
Handsome Stranger Borrowed Guitar from Stranger and Gave Free Live Performance on the MRT
A clip was uploaded on the Facebook page, Wake Up, Singapore, which showed a handsome Spanish man playing the guitar and singing. A few Singaporeans were also caught on camera singing along.
According to the caption uploaded together with the clip, he borrowed the guitar from a stranger on the same train.
A Model and an Avid Traveller
The caption also includes a link to his Instagram page, which has over 104,000 followers and showcases his travels and works.
In a video, he talked about how he loved travelling alone because he gets to meet new people, strangers who are open to help and talk to you as long as you’re open with them.
Watch the video below. It’ll bring a smile to your face, either because of his looks or the singing.
And I got to say, those guys that sang? They have a pretty nice voice too. Agree?
12 Fashion Brands That Defined 90s Kids, Because No Fear of Pure Milk
If You’ve Been ‘Kissing’ Your Dog or Cat, This Could Happen To You
What Would You Suggest a Tourist to Buy in S’pore 7-Eleven? Here’s our Take
Featured Image: stomp.com.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore