Singapore is always evolving, with new infrastructures sprouting out from the ground every year or so—you can only imagine how different Singapore looked like in the 80s as compared to now.
Well, you don’t have to imagine it, millennials, as there is a video on Youtube that features what was life like in 1987!
Filmed with an old-school camcorder while on a car—you can say it is a makeshift in-car camera—you will get to see in-between moments of what appears to be Orchard Road.
This is the only way for me to know what was life like in the 80s since I am a 90s kid.
At 3 minutes and 24 seconds, the video manages to capture the nostalgia that most of us yearn for.
As you can see, people were allowed to cross the road to reach Tangs.
Non-AC buses made an appearance as well.
When was the last time you saw a taxi that looked like this:
And I think it is safe to say that the people on the video weren’t glued on their phones, just living in the moment, something we all can learn from.
Most of them were all grateful for the video…
But this eagle-eyed user saw something we all chose not to see…
Well, sooner than you know it, we will be 30 years into the future, looking back at 2018 as if it was only yesterday.
So, let’s appreciate what we have as it might just slip through our fingers like sand.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 4-Month-Old & 59YO Have Allegedly Died Due To Haze Condition In Indonesia
- 51YO Thai Woman Sent To Hospital With Cucumber Up Her Privates; Said It Was An Accident
- Mother Sells Twin Babies For $12.6k To Pay Credit Card Debts & Buy New Phone
- Tuition Teacher Rapes Student 285 Times; Says He Will Marry Her When She’s 18
- Man Marries Dead Girlfriend on Hospital Bed Before She Donates 12 Of Her Organs
- M’sian Doctor Reveals How Unhealthy Bubble Tea Is & Advises Netizens To Avoid It