Last Updated on 2017-12-27 , 1:51 pm
Now, it’s pretty usual to be ticked off when you see someone doing stupid stuff.
However, there are very rare instances in which you’ll find yourself laughing really hard instead. One scenario’s a comedy skit. Another is this one.
On 22 December, Facebook page SG Kay Poh uploaded a video to it’s Facebook page.
In the video, a woman can be seen interacting with the driver in front of the film taker.
At the 0:19 mark, the woman walks behind and reaches for the car boot. Evidently having some trouble opening it, she gives up and goes for the car trunk.
When that failed too, she reached for the number plate.
With all the strength and grace of Wonder Woman, she managed to rip the plate off in one try.
The video has garnered over 72K views, 753 likes & reactions as well as 878 shares in the last couple of days since it was posted.
Here are some of the more stereotypical comments:
One questioned where the woman hailed from.
One needed an actual gif to signify what he/she felt.
And one had a pretty interesting insight.
Although I would hate to imagine if the woman had grabbed something… else.
Anyways, remember guys.
Watch where you’re grabbing.
Or it might just all come off.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Comparing the Prices of Buffet Vs A La Carte: Which 1 is Actually Cheaper?
- Don’t Say Bojio: Hello Kitty Christmas Edition EZ-Link Cards Available At GV
- 6 Things You Do (Or Didn’t Do) That Makes You Overspend on Your Car
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: SG Kaypoh Facebook Page
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant