Despite being just 15 days into the new year, we’ve already borne witness to a series of outrageous things:
- A S’pore maid feeding rice mixed with her urine and menstrual blood to her employer’s family
- 313 dengue cases reported thus far
- A S’porean employee cheated his kindhearted boss of $7,800 by claiming that his dad had passed away
- My Aunt Matilda’s still alive and kicking
Truly, 2020 seems set to emulate all the yesteryears before it:
A year that’s better off unsaid.
Woman Threw Bag Out Of Car Causing A 5-Vehicle Accident On AYE
And from the looks of it… it seems that the trend’s not gonna stop anytime soon. For on Sunday (12 Jan 2020), the unthinkable happened:
A red handbag was suddenly thrown out of a champagne Hyundai, causing the drivers behind the car to e-brake and resulting in a chain collision involving five vehicles.
And lest you’re wondering, this isn’t some nifty ad for Mario Kart’s latest release. This is the real deal.
According to AsiaOne, the incident occurred along the lines of the Central Expressway (CTE).
The car is believed to have been heading towards Seletar Expressway (SLE).
According to dashboard footage from a driver behind it, the latter’s rear passenger door was left open. Other drivers slowed down upon noticing it, with one of them calling the police for assistance.
A witness, who spoke to 8world, testified that he had seen the Hyundai’s irregular behaviour on the road, and had wanted to switch lanes when the handbag was thrown out of the car.
The Hyundai later gradually slowed to a halt, though the damage has evidently been done.
A Heated Quarrel
According to the same witness, an infuriated young woman then exited the car, and was spotted scolding the female driver.
The altercation is believed to have persisted until the police’s arrival.
According to AsiaOne, the pair are believed to be a mother-and-daughter pair. Apparently, a quarrel had stemmed while they were both in the car.
As it is, it seems that the 21-year-old has been remanded for her moment of irresponsibility. Having been handcuffed and later taken away by the police, she was subsequently arrested under Section 7 of the Mental Health Act, where one “is believed to be dangerous to himself or other persons by reason of mental disorder.”
Though if there’s any consolation, no injuries were reported.
Investigations are currently ongoing.
And on that note, I feel it prudent to remind everyone that while anger’s a fleeting moment…
The consequences that result from it are not.
So take a breather when you’re incensed, because trust me;
You’re gonna thank yourself for it in the future.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, also join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Ultimate Guide to The Fortune of All 12 Chinese Zodiac Signs in 2020 (Would You Huat or Lose Everything in the Rat year?)
- Stinky Tofu Stall in AMK CNY Bazaar Forced to Close As Strong Odour Seeps into AMK Hub
- Grab Driver Reportedly Calls Police On Passenger Who Rest Her Head Against Husband’s Shoulders
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- CNY Ang Bao Rates 2020 Based On A Regular S’porean’s Income