When you get rejected after confessing, what do you do?
Champs would walk away respectfully. Losers will throw vulgarities. An absolute madman would throw Yan Yan biscuits.
Girls Night Ruined
On Thursday (8 Dec), Kim and her friend were chilling at Cuppage Plaza in Orchard when a manchild ruined their night.
In the Facebook post documenting the whole incident, Kim explained that a man in a black tee walked up to the ladies and offered to get drinks for them, presumably an invitation for them to join him and his friends.
The ladies declined the drinks, and the man walked off. Normally, the interaction would have ended there, but no, someone doesn’t have the word respect in their vocabulary.
30 minutes later, something hit the side of Kim’s face from behind, hard. They discovered that it was an unopened Yan Yan biscuit cup, and the culprit didn’t even try to conceal himself while doing the crime.
Obviously, it was none other than the guy they had rejected before, as he had thrown the cup while shouting “Woooo” while doing so.
Not cool Jim.
Can’t Even Stand Up For Himself
When one of Kim’s friends went up to confront him about what he did, the culprit hid behind his friend, who tried to calm the girls down and pleaded for them not to call the police.
And he didn’t even seem guilty for what he did either, as he can be seen smirking behind his friend.
During the exchange between both parties, the culprit neither spoke nor even apologized.
When the police came, he ran away, leaving his friends there trying to calm the situation down.
The internet didn’t take kindly to him either, with people tagging their friends in the comments to keep an eye out for such a guy, and others leaving mean roasts.
Image: Cheryl Kim (Facebook)
Looks like the incident has reached the ears of his social circle, as some had DMed Kim privately on his identity.
Looks like he will not just be rejected that night; he will likely get rejected further down the road.
- NMIXX’s Jinni Suddenly Leaves the Group & Her Agency, JYP
- Henderson Residents Claimed Funeral Tents Nearby Could Have Hindered Firefighting Efforts
- S’pore Policewoman Can Do 28 Pull-Ups at One Go Even When Pull-Ups is Removed from IPPT
- Influencers Are Trying to Sell Weird & Dangerous Things Like Tapes on Mouth for Look Better
- Influencer Wins the Internet for Sharing What She Eats in 5 Years to Keep Fit
Featured Image: Facebook (Cheryl Kim) / Shuttershock (FenrisWolf)
Worker’s Party just agree with PAP on something, but there’s another reason why they did that. Watch this to the end and you’ll understand:
- Grab Might Be Buying Over foodpanda’s Singapore Business
- Some People in Uncle Raymond’s Dating Show Are from a Special Needs School
- Partners in Cai Png Empire Chang Cheng Suing Each Other in Court
- SKH Responds After Patient Claims He Has to Order Painkillers from foodpanda As His Request From the Nurse Took Too Long
- Elderly Who’s Dining Alone Tells Daughter on Phone He’s With Friends, Then Cries Alone in Restaurant