Budget airlines are popular among travellers for one reason: it’s cheap.
So we’re willing to forgo some trivial luxuries like a free meal, a free drink or extra legroom for the price.
But now, a budget airline is offering something that’ll make bubble tea lovers go crazy.
Bubble tea at 30,000 feet.
And it’s not just normal bubble tea.
Oh no, we’re talking about something more precious. Like diamond konjac pearls.
So who’s offering this baby and where can you get some?
Yes, it’s Air Asia. But take note that it’s not available on every flight.
Just Selected Air Asia Flights
The drink will set you back by 90 THB, around S$4.04.
So if you’re travelling via:
- Air Asia, which is highly likely considering the FD flights operates in a huge range of countries including Singapore Changi Airport;
- Or Air Asia X, which goes to Japan, China, South Korea or Australia
Chances are, you’ll get to enjoy this baby.
Existed Since 2012
If you’re wondering who to thank for the idea of bubble tea high up in the sky, you’re looking at them.
That’s right, it’s Air Asia.
Back in 2012, it was reported that Air Asia was the first airline to introduce bubble tea in their menu.
Not surprising, considering Thai Milk Tea is the national icon of Thailand.
Nor is the normal milk tea the only bubble tea on their flights.
There’s Wintermelon Milk Tea with Pearls On Their Z2 flights
Bandung Milk Tea With Pearls
— ye saya ? (@noraxliena) June 12, 2019
So If You’re Planning To Travel
Why not do it via Air Asia? Ps, this isn’t a sponsored post, although we really wish they’ll come to us, please?
It’s cheap and now, you can take your love for boba tea to the next level.
The 30,000 feet level, to be exact.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage