A Facebook video has been circulating around on Facebook showing how a Mynah, a commonly-found bird in Singapore taking a shit on an MRT seat.
The Javan Mynah is often spotted all around Singapore, and you can always see people shooing them away as they’re mostly considered as pests.
From the video footage, the mynah is seen frolicking on a moving train. It then hops onto a nearby sit, stares into the camera, and releases a gigantic poop on the train seat.
It took a shit on the seat.
Posted by Timothy Gay on Friday, 2 June 2017
It then proceeds to jump off the seat and runs off in guilt.
Might be the cutest thing we’ve witnessed on the Internet today.
The video has since garnered over 1,000 shares as of today. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and you might just make someone’s day!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Image: Facebook (Timothy Gay)
- Here’s What This Purple Bird That Has Been Appearing in Your FB & IG is All About
- Brace yourself for another Flappy Bird / Candy Crush Addiction: This is Candy Crush Soda
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 5 Favouritest CNY Goodies & How Long You’ve Got To Run After Eating Them Is Horrifying - February 15, 2018
- 11 Best Makan Places in Yishun Because #Yishun - July 10, 2017
- 8 Best Street Foods in the ‘Hidden’ JB KSL Pasar Malam You Must Not Miss - June 30, 2017