I, for one, love pork spare ribs to the death. There’s just something about it that’s so tender, so refined, so… amazing.
And in my opinion, nobody does it better than Morganfield’s. In fact, if you were to force me to pick between Morganfield’s Half Slab Sticky Bones and Gordon Ramsay’s own rendition, I’ll pick the former. Sorry, Gordon, but it’s Morganfield’s all the way!
But there’s just one thing:
It doesn’t come that cheap.
As such, I can only indulge in it once per week, which to me is pure torture because I live for pork spare ribs. Just as Yong Tau Foo is my colleague’s second wife, pork spare ribs are practically my life.
Just as I was on the verge of a mental breakdown, I chanced upon this:
Miracles do exist…
What’s the deal?
From 2 Feb to 31 March, Singtel customers can enjoy 1 for 1 Half Slab Sticky Bones at Morganfield’s!
Slow-cooked to tender mouth-watering perfection, these authentic, pork spare ribs are the perfect way to end off a tiring work/study week!
- Hickory BBQ
- Kansas Sweet BBQ
- Smoked Peppercorn
- Garlic BBQ
- Spicy Asian BBQ
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
- Morganfield’s (Orchard Central)
- Morganfield’s (Star Vista)
- Morganfield’s (Suntec City)
- Morganfield’s (Vivocity)
So what are you waiting for?
There are limited sets only, while stocks last, so get cracking on those ribs already!
Do take note of the Terms & Conditions:
- Reservations must be made through http://hungrygowhere.com/singtel-exclusive & Singtel customers must select “Singtel Exclusive” promotion.
- Promotion starts from 2nd Feb to 31st Mar 2018 excluding block-out dates from 14th Feb – 18th Feb 2018.
- Promotion is valid from Sundays to Thursdays only.
- Booking size of 2 – 10 persons only. Limited sets only, while stocks last.
- No splitting of bill allowed.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions, vouchers.
- Redemption will be rounded down for party size in odd numbers e.g. 5 person gets 2 redemptions
- Non-exchangeable for cash.
- The Management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel any promotions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Singtel is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Singtel shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any matter arising from, relating to and/or attributable to such products and/or services.
- Singtel reserves the right to terminate, suspend or cancel (in whole or in part) this promotion.
- Singtel reserves the right to replace this promotion/redemption with items of similar value at its own discretion without prior notice.
- Singtel reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of redemption from time to time without prior notice and without any liability.
- Terms and conditions of Singtel and/or any other third parties may apply in addition to these terms.
- Singtel’s General Terms and Conditions of Service(s) shall apply. It can be found at www.singtel.com (“General Terms”) and may be amended from time to time.
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- This Combination of Pork Ribs and Cheese is Way Better Than the Chizza – Promise!
- If You Eat A Lot Of Pork, Beef or Mutton, You’re More Likely To Get Diabetes According To Experts
- Robbers Tried to Rob a Hawker in JB But Got Off With BBQ Pork
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: LoopMe Singapore
Almost 80% of our contents are app-exclusive (i.e. you can’t find in our website / Facebook): Click Here to Download the App!
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Man Lifted Up Carpark Gantry Barrier By Hand & Broke It; HDB Says ‘Never Mind’ - October 20, 2018
- 2 Men Proposed To The Same Woman At The Same Time in Public & It Was Caught on Video - October 20, 2018
- Woman So Absorbed in Using Her Phone She Failed To Notice Her Daughter Fall Onto Train Tracks - October 20, 2018