Are you a fan of Japanese food?
I mean, with a huge variety of choices from fresh sashimi, crunchy tempura to tendon soup ramen, you must have some favourites within the list, right?
Well, what I’m going to present to you is a list as well but it’s not a list of Japanese food.
Nope, not going to waste your time that way. It’ll be something even better.
Delic-you know what? Let’s just get to it.
Japan Food Town @ Wisma Atria celebrating 1-year anniversary
To celebrate their 1st year anniversary, Japan Food Town is giving out 1-for-1 deals from 16 different Japanese restaurants from 14 July to 10 August 2017.
Yes, one entire month. More than enough time for everyone to share in the celebration, right?
Here’s the list of 1-for-1 promo from participating tenants sorted according to dates:
- KyoTo Kappo Taki’s Shokado Bento (S$33++)
- Machida Shoten’s signature Yokohama-style IEKEI Ramen (S$14++)
- Osaka Kitchen’s Tonpei-Yaki (S$8++)
- Tonkatsu Anzu’s Pork Loin Katsu Curry (S$27++)
- Nabe Seizan’s Kagoshima Black Pork Rice Bowl Set (S$25++)
- Sabar’s Assorted Toro SABA Sushi (S$22++)
- Shabu Shabu Gyujin’s 45-minute session of AUS Beef Shabu-Shabu (S$24.90) with all-you-can-eat vegetables and rice
- Yomoda Soba’s Hot Chicken Nanban Soba (S$15.80)
- Hokkaido Izakaya’s Sirloin Steak (S$58++) and Kobore Sushi (S$48++)
- Inaniwa Yosuke’s cold Seiro Udon (S$10.80++) or hot Kake Udon (S$10.80++)
- Rang Mang Shokudo Special Rang Mang Curry with Salad (S$14++)
- Tsukiji Sushi Takewaka’s Tsuki Chirashidon (S$25.10++) (lunch) / Kiwami Sushi (S$32.60++) (dinner)
- Bar Nippon’s Somen (S$10++)
- Bonta Bonta’s Salmon Oyako Don (S$20++)
- Tempura Tsukiji Tenka’s Anago Tendon with Salad Udon Set (S$29.80)
- Yakiniku Heijoen’s Special Yakiniku Don (S$22++)
And that’s not all!
1-for-1 is good but what if I tell you there’s a chance you can eat for free?
Japan Food Town is holding a Facebook & Instagram contest where 4 lucky people can win themselves S$1,000 dining vouchers at Japan Food Town.
Simply post celebratory entries with the hashtag #JFT1Anniversary to join! Who knows, you might just heng heng tio.
Time to jio your Jap food buddies out for a meal liao. Or many many meals lah, since the various 1-for-1 deals will take place over the period of one entire month.
You’re welcome! 😉
Address: 435 Orchard Road, Wisma Atria Unit 04-39/54, Singapore 238877
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this deal? We have plenty more where this came from 😉
- Don’t Say Bojio: Tigerair’s Final 24-Hr Flash Sale Feat. All-In Fares Starting From $34 (13-14 Jul)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Ya Kun Now Selling D24 Durian Kaya Toast At Selected Outlets! (Until 9 Aug)
- Don’t Say Bojio: We Challenge You to Find Better Prices for Phones and Laptops Online
**All images from Japan Food Town Facebook Page unless otherwise stated
Feature Image: hokkaido-asean.org
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Swensen’s 1-For-1 Sides Promo At ALL Outlets (23-27 Oct) - October 20, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Ben & Jerry’s At Less Than $10 Per Pint (U.P. $13.90) - October 19, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: $28++ Full Lunch Buffet With Crabs & Ultimate Comfort Food - October 11, 2017