When most people think of Burger King, one of the first few things that would come into mind would be – burgers. I mean, who else is the king of burgers right? …Geddit?
The ultimate savings at Burger King
From 13th to 17th March 2017, enjoy S$1 for a Single Mushroom Swiss Burger at Burger King (worth $4.95) when you pay using your UOB card on Apple Pay or UOB Mighty Pay. However, this redemption only available after breakfast, while stocks last! But still, you can opt to get it for lunch!
Not only is it absolutely yummy, it’s now extremely affordable too. Like hey, where else can you get S$1 burgers?
Don’t know how to pay? We teach you how.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid from 13 to 17 March 2017, while stocks last on a first come first served basis.
- Limited to the first 10,000 redemptions across all Burger King outlets in Singapore.
- Limited to 1 redemption per transaction, products is only available after breakfast.
- Non-exchange for other products.
- No top ups and change of ingredients in the burger.
- Not valid for Home Delivery, Coupons, discounts, privileges, promotions, events, set menus, special menus, and vouchers. Other terms and conditions apply.
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- 10 Facts About Burger King You Probably Have No Idea About
- McDonald’s vs KFC vs Burger King: Which is the best in S’pore?
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 5 Favouritest CNY Goodies & How Long You’ve Got To Run After Eating Them Is Horrifying - February 15, 2018
- 11 Best Makan Places in Yishun Because #Yishun - July 10, 2017
- 8 Best Street Foods in the ‘Hidden’ JB KSL Pasar Malam You Must Not Miss - June 30, 2017