If you have always wanted to live the life of a baller and know how it feels to take GrabCar Premium, now is the best time for you to try out the rides with this new promotion code available! I mean, why not go for the best since they’re more reasons for you to do so now?
Either you are rushing from meetings to meetings, or enjoying a night out with a group of friends, Grab will always be here for you through rain or shine this April!
For the month of April, simply take one full-fare Premium ride to get $10 off 7 rides from 8am-10am and 5:30pm-10:30pm.
Yup, S$10 off 7 rides is as good as getting S$70 worth of savings at selected areas in Singapore. So whether if you are travelling to or from CBD, Central, Bukit timah, Bukit Merah/Queenstown, East Coast and Sentosa, GrabCar Premium has got you covered with the code APRILVIP!
Here’s how you can redeem your promo code:
- Download the Grab app and register your account.
- On the booking screen, select your pick-up and drop-off points.
- Choose GrabCar Premium and choose your preferred payment method.
- Enter the promo code “APRILVIP” in the promo code field.
- Tap ‘Book’, and take 1 full-fare Premium ride to enjoy S$10 off your next 7 rides!
Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion valid for the month of April.
- All rides must be completed between 1 – 30 April 2017, on GrabCar Premium 4-seater and 6-seater cars only.
- Promotional rides must be taken from 8am-10am or 5:30pm-10:30pm, to or from qualifying areas (see map above) for $10 off 7 rides.
- Promo code APRILVIP must be used every promotional ride for the ride to be eligible for promotion
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Everything You Need to Know About The New Uber/Grab Regulations Effective July 2017
- This Grab Driver Has Beer and Ciggs in His Car & They’re FREE
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 7 Assam Laksa in S’pore That Are Worth the Calories & The Sweat - April 24, 2018
- 8 Department Stores in S’pore That Uncles & Aunties Used to Visit - April 23, 2018
- 8 Street Foods in the JB Monday KSL Pasar Malam That Are Worth the 3-Hour Jam - April 14, 2018