If you’re a steak lover, you’re going to absolutely dig this.
Why? Well, there’s one thing that deters even the most ardent steak lover: the price. After all, who can satisfy Mr Beef Steak if your wallet’s crying like a baby?
But don’t worry, because this deal will send all your worries flying to heaven, and let you indulge in all the steaks you want.
From 1 September to 30 September, you can enjoy all-you-can-eat Wagyu Beef from just $39++ per pax!
Don’t worry, you’re still in humid af Singapore.
Anyway, Atrium Restaurant @ Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium is the one offering this promotion.
And dare I say this offer alone elevates them to God of buffet status. In my books.
So what’s the exact deal?
Atrium Restaurant’s offering a one-for-one promotion from 1 September to 30 September.
So with the usual prices being:
Dinner (Sun – Thu) $78++ per person
Dinner (Fri – Sat) $88++ per person
The promotional prices would be:
Dinner (Sun – Thu) $39++ per person
Dinner (Fri – Sat) $44++ per person
I don’t know why I just treated you like a Mathematical idiot who can’t solve the most basic problem sums, but it’s alright. All part of the service.
What’s there to eat?
Aomori Rice Beef, Tajima Wagyu MS7 Chuck Roll, Tajima Wagyu MS7 Beef Brisket, Wagyu MS7 Beef Shin Shank are just some of the many beef flavours to choose from.
Let’s not forget the Nikujaga Japanese Beef Stew. That sounds delicious enough already.
If you’re not that big on beef, there are other mouthwatering options too, like Buta Katsu Curry, Oden, Tori Karaage, Okonomiyaki.
There’s plenty for everyone, so don’t go brawling when getting your food!
Terms and conditions
Like every deal out there, there are terms and conditions implemented to make sure that you don’t clear their whole freezers, so let’s get right down to it.
– Valid daily from 01 September to 30 September 2017.
– Only one bill will be given per booking/group/table.
– No splitting of bills will be allowed.
– This offer is not valid in conjunction with other ongoing promotions and offers.
– This offer is subject to 10% service charge and 7% GST.
– The Management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel any promotions at any time without notice.
Where is it?
I know drivers nowadays are real hi-tech, with the latest GPS and stuff, but it’s still best to give them the exact address when telling them where to go. (just in case you kena a driver with no GPS and no idea what the hell you’re saying. “Huh, simi Singapore Atrium? At Kallang ah?”)
Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, 317 Outram Road, 4th level, S(169075), Singapore, 169075
Dinner timing: 6:30pm – 10:30pm
What are you waiting for? Get your freshly cut wagyu beef before Auntie October comes and spoils the party!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: EZ-Link New Halloween Hello Kitty Cards Available Online (From 11 Sep)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Promo For Venti-Sized Drinks At Starbucks…Again (11-14 Sep)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Feature Image: Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- We Tried Maggi Mee With Milo Powder, Coffee & Peanut Butter. Here’s Our Verdict - November 21, 2017
- Kang Gary, Who Suddenly Got Married in April, Has Suddenly Become a Father - November 21, 2017
- Stirr Discovered the Mall with the Fastest Wi-Fi in Orchard, Alongside Some Unexpected Results - November 21, 2017