Have you always wanted to explore Singapore’s most picture-perfect landmarks?
Do you find some places inaccessible by public transport? Are you too broke to charter a taxi?
Well, I have a great deal for you!
From the 5th to the 31st of August, oBike will be offering unlimited free rides!
If you’ve been living in a cave, here’s how bicycle-sharing works: It’s a station-less, bicycle-sharing system that allows you to locate and hire bikes.
To ride one of their bikes, you have to first make sure that you have a stable internet connection and Bluetooth enabled on your smartphone. To unlock your your bikes, simply scan the QR code OR key in the correct Bicycle number. If successful, the rear wheel lock will automatically unlock!
Once you have finished your ride, just park it in a legal parking spot and manually lock it!
Just in case you’re confused over which bikes below to oBike (because there are so many bike-sharing companies here), here’s an image to help you identify one:
Yeah, it’s the one that is “half yellow half white”. And no, pretty lady not included.
So the question is, how does the promotion work?
- Download the oBike app on the app store.
- Create a Singaporean account on the app. Do note that if you have an overseas-tied oBike account, it won’t be applicable for the promotion.
- Place a deposit of $49. Don’t worry; it’s fully refundable (just ask them for a refund when you’re done with the app), and they will even reward you with an extra $3 in your balance when you deposit for the first time. This is to ensure that the bikes are used in a safe and responsible manner.
- Find your ride! Simply use the app to locate a bike closest to your current area!
- Enjoy the free ride! It’s that simple!
Of course, you must be wondering: why so good? Obviously it’s get more new riders.
So it’s a win-win situation after all.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Once You Know This Secret Workout, You’ll Never Go To A Gym Again
- Here’s a Hack to Make Part-time Jobs Look for You Instead of You Looking for Part-time Jobs
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: Facebook (oBike Singapore)
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- The Handball Controversy in Yesterday’s WC Final & Why It Warrants a VAR - July 16, 2018
- Man in Japan Dies from OT & Humiliation from Superiors - July 14, 2018
- 10 Facts About The Nun, A Spin-off of The Conjuring 2 - July 13, 2018