Chinese New Year is coming around the corner and it’s a time for family gatherings. Do you have a kid below 12 years old, or maybe a favourite nephew you only see once a year, and you can’t help but spoil him?
Well, Golden Village (GV) is giving you a chance to do so!
Kids Watch for Free Every Day with Two Standard Adult Tickets Purchased
From 3 January to 31 December 2017, kids get to watch for free every day before 2pm. The promotion is not valid for the eve of, and public holidays.
All you have to do is to purchase two standard GV tickets for any session before 2pm and you’re eligible to redeem a free child ticket for kids below twelve years old.
The promotion is valid at all GV cinemas.
Terms and Conditions Apply
- For every 2 standard tickets purchased [the 2 standard ticket must be of the same movie and session], one child below 12 years of age will get to watch the same movie for free.
- Promotion is valid for G, PG and PG13 rated movie titles only.
- Valid at all GV cinemas.
- Valid for sessions before 2 pm every day excluding eve of and Public Holidays.
- Promotion is not valid for purchase with other promotions, online and iGV bookings, group/corporate bookings, Gold Class®, Gemini, D-Box, 3D films, GVmax® Dolby® Atmos™, sneaks, premium-priced films/events, premieres, movie marathons, film festivals, special events, other discounts/promotional offers and otherwise stated.
- Not valid with use of movie vouchers, complimentary passes or VIP passes.
- Promotion is valid till 31 December 2017.
- GV reserves the right to alter the terms of this promotion without prior notice.
What are you waiting for? Check out your nearest GV location here and start making plans!
Don’t Say BoJio: Jack’s Place NZ Sirloin Steak Set Lunch for ONLY S$9.90 in January
Don’t Say BoJio: 1-For-1 Shaw Theatres Weekend Movie Tickets For SAFRA Members (7 Jan – 25 June 2017)
Don’t Say Bojio: Phoon Huat 15% Off Storewide Sales at All 12 Outlets (3-9 Jan)
Featured Image: singpromos.com / sg.asia-city.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!