I’ll be perfectly honest with you. The normal llaollao yoghurt, I have no interest whatsoever.
True, it’s healthier but I’ll go for McDonald’s cendol ice cream anytime. After all, how healthy can it be after dunking the yoghurt with chocolate?
But their mango? Now that I can get behind.
And guess what? It’s back, guys!
llaollao Mango is back for a limited period only
We’re technically still within the season of summer, even though Singapore doesn’t have four seasons.
But hey, nothing helps beat the heat than a cup of cold, refreshing mango. Or in this case, mango yoghurt.
llaollao Singapore Facebook page announced yesterday that our favourite dessert at llaollao, #llaomango is back!
And best of all, switch to llaollao mango without paying any extra charges!
But there’s a catch, it’s only available at 24 outlets:
- Hougang Mall
- Parkway Parade
- Waterway Point
- Causeway Point (Singapore)
- Ang Mo Kio MRT
- Compass One
- Tampines Mall
- Bedok Mall
- NTU Campus
- Jurong Point Shopping Centre
- Marina Bay Sands
- Capitol Piazza
- VivoCity Singapore
- Hillion Mall
- Bugis Junction X Bugis+
- Tiong Bahru Plaza
- Wisma Atria
- Marriott Tang Plaza
- Tanjong Pagar Centre
- HDB Hub
- [email protected]
- The Clementi Mall
- Changi City Point
- Suntec City
Lucky you if you stay near these outlets. 😉
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this article? We’ve plenty more where this came from 😉
- Ginger @ PARKROYAL on Beach Road Buffet With Fresh Lobsters, The Best of Singapore and The Straits
- Don’t Say Bojio: Three Tubs Of Ben & Jerry’s Going At Just $29.50 (U.P. $41.70) (Until 19 Jul)
Feature Image: llaollao Facebook Page
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- 10 Facts About Bike-sharing in S’pore That S’poreans Should Be Aware Of - March 23, 2018
- MRT Having Shorter Operating Hours on Weekends: 8 Topics S’poreans Are Talking Today (23 Mar) - March 23, 2018
- Subway S’pore Has Stopped Selling Pork in All Outlets: 10 Topics S’poreans Are Talking About Today (22 Mar) - March 22, 2018