It’s not every day that 2 airlines collaborate together. But when the day comes and it happens, you can expect massive airline promotions that has never (or rarely) happens! So, better book these flights out before the tickets run out! And we assume that that’s going to happen pretty soon!
From 20th to 23rd April 2017, Scoot and TigerAir will be having massive airfare discounts with over 50 destinations including fares to Thailand from S$39, China from S$79, Hong Kong from S$69, Australia from S$99 and more!
Travel period: 20 Apr 2017 – 24 Mar 2018. For more information, you can also visit: http://www.flyscoot.com/en/
Else, you can also get extra 10% off with the promo code SCOOT10.
Terms & Conditions apply:
- Fares comprise the price of the air ticket and associated taxes.
- Fares indicated are one-way, for travel originating out of Singapore on selected Scoot and Tigerair flights booked between (GMT+8) 1000hrs 20 Apr 2017 and 2359hrs 23 Apr 2017. Taxes are subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
- Blackout period may apply during school holidays and event periods.
- Unless otherwise stated, Economy Fly fares exclude checked baggage, meals and inflight entertainment.
- Offer is valid for online bookings made at www.flyscoot.com and www.tigerair.com and on Scoot and Tigerair’s mobile app for supported devices only. Full payment is required at the point of booking.
- Payment processing fees per guest segment are not included. Full list of fees is available at www.flyscoot.com and www.tigerair.com.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all dates. Bookings are not refundable except as provided in the Condition of Carriage.
- Prices are accurate at time of print. All the terms and conditions are available at www.flyscoot.com and www.tigerair.com
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Famous Taiwan’s ‘Ice-cream Popiah’ is Here in S’pore & We Tried It for You
- Well, It’s Official: Taiwanese People Love S’poreans. Time to Go Taiwan Now!
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 5 Favouritest CNY Goodies & How Long You’ve Got To Run After Eating Them Is Horrifying - February 15, 2018
- 11 Best Makan Places in Yishun Because #Yishun - July 10, 2017
- 8 Best Street Foods in the ‘Hidden’ JB KSL Pasar Malam You Must Not Miss - June 30, 2017