We are nearly done with 2017, and you’re probably preparing your itinerary for your getaways.
If you’re heading to Hokkaido, home to picturesque views of mountains and gardens, you would have prepared a list of food to try, such as fresh seafood, donburi bowls, and ramen noodles.
And for those who are not heading to Hokkaido, there is a Hokkaido-themed fair at Takashimaya. You’ll get to experience Hokkaido food scene without leaving Singapore!
It will be happening from 6 Oct to 18 Oct at Basement 2—Food Hall. Yeah, that super big hall that sometimes made people lose their way.
Heading to Hokkaido soon? Going to The Autumn Hokkaido Fair would be a perfect prelude to your trip. It is repleted with tantalising treats that will make any foodie salivate.
How about some grilled seafood from Kato Suisan?
Delicious Donburi from Rengaya?
You could end your feast on a sweet note with Cafe Akira’s saccharine treats.
Going to Japan without having to go to Japan. What are you waiting for?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Unlimited Seafood Buffet Dinner At PARKROYAL On Kitchener Road For Just $50 (U.P. $65)
- Someone Leaked Shopee’s Latest Sale: Up to 56% Off Popular Items Like PS4 & Many Others!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- More Rain, Thunder and Lightning Till The End of The Year - December 18, 2017
- Do You Know The 50 YO ChuanDo Plays a Santa Claus in This Ad ? - December 15, 2017
- We Tasted KFC’S, BK’s and MCD’s Cheese Fries And Here’s The Clear Winner - December 15, 2017