You’d agree with me that everything in Singapore is getting really expensive. Prices for food, water, goods and everything else under the sun is increasing.
Except for our pay, that is.
So it’s important, now more than ever, to keep a lookout for cheap deals to get online. Maximise your money and all, right?
And make sure you only spend it on really important items. Like ice cream.
FairPrice Selling 3 Tubs of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream For Just $29.50
From now until 19 July, make your way down to the nearest FairPrice outlet to enjoy this awesome deal.
Get 3 Tubs of Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream (Assorted Flavours excluding Core Range) for just $29.50. That’s like less than $10 per tub!
And that’s not all. I think you’ll shoot us if that’s it.
Weekly Promotions on Other Daily Necessities
You can enjoy greater savings on daily necessities like shower foam, tidbits, cooking oil and more. Even baby products.
What are you waiting for? Time to go stock up liao!
You can find other weekly promotions from FairPrice here.
You’re welcome! 😉
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Like this deal? Here are some other deals you might be interested in:
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Promotions At Japan Food Town @ Wisma Atria (14 Jul-10 Aug)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Cathay Cineplex $8.20 Movie Promo Valid Daily At ALL Outlets (Until 26 Jul)
**All images from fairprice.com.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Sasa Beauty Fair At Causeway Point Gives You Up To 70% Beauty Products (25 Sep-1 Oct) - September 26, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About Thumbprint Scanning For Car Travellers At Tuas & Woodlands Checkpoints - September 26, 2017
- We Tried Texas Chicken’s ‘KFC’. Here’s Our Verdict - September 25, 2017