Are you secretly thinking of what to eat for lunch today?
Yes, you’re not the only one, I was thinking of what to eat for dinner when I had my breakfast.
If you’re not a fussy eater and lives/works in the west, here’s a great deal for you!
Located in Jurong Point, Zaffron Banana Leaf is offering 1-for-1 Dum Biryani!
If you’ve never heard of the restaurant, here’s some info:
It is an Indian casual dining restaurant that specializes in Chettinad cuisine.
The restaurant is a partnership between First Gourmet and Indian celebrity chef Dr Chef Damu.
FYI he’s the holder of Guinness Record for Longest Cooking Marathon so you can guess he’s pretty legit.Details are as follows:
Where: Zaffron Banana Leaf
(Jurong Point #03-58/59)
When: Today (9 Jan) 12 pm onwards
What: 1-for-1 Dum Biryani (Chicken or Mutton)
Just like and follow their Facebook Page and show it to the staff!
Terms and Conditions:
- Complimentary item must be of equal or lower value
- GST and service charge applies for dine-in.
- GST applies for take-away.
- This offer is not valid with other vouchers/promotions.
Happy post-Monday blues!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 50% off PANDORA for a Perfect CNY
- Don’t Say Bojio: World of Sports 50% CNY Sale
- Don’t Say Bojio: $1/Plate in Nihon Mura (Till 28 Feb)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: foodinsing
Latest posts by Jia Hui (see all)
- Man Ruptured Throat & Hospitalized for a Week After Holding Back a Sneeze - January 17, 2018
- There Are Scammers Posing as UOB Officers Sending SMS. Here’s What You Should Know - January 17, 2018
- Couple Risked Lives to Take Perfect Photo But Photographer Got Injured Instead - January 17, 2018