Singaporeans are proud of three things—vibrant food scene, rich culture and the contagiously funny drag queen, Kumar.
Performing frequently at bars like the Hard Rock Café and Canvas, people have grown to adore his irreverent sense of humour—a breath of fresh air in a place where we are taught to be tight-lipped.
For those who have not seen him live, I am very sure you would have seen his acts on Youtube or Facebook.
Singapore’s unofficial national treasure is finally hitting the big 50 next year and there is no sliver of dread at sight as he is throwing a brand new comedy show, aptly named Kumar 50.
The show will be running for a very limited time at Capitol Theatre, from 28 February to 11 March 2018.
The show will feature brand new material that is funny to the bone (obviously), so expect anecdotes from his childhood to his early showbiz days (which is going to be epic for sure).
And what’s a drag show without some good old lip-synching? Expect him to belt out iconic tracks from the likes of Taylor Swift and Whitney Houston alongside his showgirls.
Tickets start at $85 and if you have not caught him live, this will be the best time to do so!
Here is a video from one of his shows, if you need more convincing!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 serious facts about Kumar that makes him the best entertainer in S’pore ever
- This Largest Arcade in S’pore is Perfect for Your First Date
- 10 Tricks to Make Sure More Followers See Your Instagram Posts Because #Influencer
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Dream Academy SG Facebook
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Buffet with Free-flow Mentaiko Lobsters & Crabs for Less Than $55 - January 18, 2018
- Flu Season in S’pore didn’t End as Projected ‘Coz #WinterSingapore - January 17, 2018
- Goodbye, Winter: S’pore Set for Dry & Hot Weather For the Next Two Weeks - January 17, 2018