If you’ve something against e-bikes or e-scooters, then this video is going to make your blood boil.
In a video sent to Stomp, a vehicle captured a disturbing footage of an e-biker, going at a ridiculously fast speed, and hitting the back of a taxi.
What is appalling isn’t the minor accident itself, but what happened after that: the e-biker, given its smaller size, tried to flee from the scene by pedalling away into the main road.
The taxi gave chase, and here’s the shocker: the e-biker simply went up the pavement and rode off, leaving the taxi helpless.
After all, even if the taxi driver gets a Gold in his IPPT, he won’t be able to outrun the e-bike.
Granted that there are many good cyclists and e-bikers in Singapore, they have been getting a relatively bad rep due to their reckless behaviour on the road that won’t warrant severe consequences.
While the authorities are working on overdrive to clamp down on these reckless users, confiscating 20 e-scooters and issuing more than 860 warnings, and a proposed law of getting fined up to $5,000 and / or jail up to six months, the number of users have increased, leading to one question: when will these users start to realize how precious their lives are?
Featured Image: Stomp.com.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- E-Biker Almost Get Knocked down at a Bus Stop, Got So Angry He Hits the Side Mirror of the Bus
- E-Scooters Race at 90kmh in S’pore, Potentially Killing Many
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- 11 Facts about the New Samsung S8 That Has Nothing to Do with Fire - March 30, 2017
- 5 Pictures You Must Take Immediately After a Car Accident - March 29, 2017
- 10 Power Facts About the Song ‘Go Go Power Rangers’ You Suddenly Are Interested In - March 28, 2017