If you’ve something against e-bikes or e-scooters, then this video is going to make your blood boil.
In a video sent to Stomp, a vehicle captured a disturbing footage of an e-biker, going at a ridiculously fast speed, and hitting the back of a taxi.
What is appalling isn’t the minor accident itself, but what happened after that: the e-biker, given its smaller size, tried to flee from the scene by pedalling away into the main road.
The taxi gave chase, and here’s the shocker: the e-biker simply went up the pavement and rode off, leaving the taxi helpless.
After all, even if the taxi driver gets a Gold in his IPPT, he won’t be able to outrun the e-bike.
Granted that there are many good cyclists and e-bikers in Singapore, they have been getting a relatively bad rep due to their reckless behaviour on the road that won’t warrant severe consequences.
While the authorities are working on overdrive to clamp down on these reckless users, confiscating 20 e-scooters and issuing more than 860 warnings, and a proposed law of getting fined up to $5,000 and / or jail up to six months, the number of users have increased, leading to one question: when will these users start to realize how precious their lives are?
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Featured Image: Stomp.com.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- E-Biker Almost Get Knocked down at a Bus Stop, Got So Angry He Hits the Side Mirror of the Bus
- E-Scooters Race at 90kmh in S’pore, Potentially Killing Many
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- 2nd Half of March Could Go Up to 35 °C: 10 Topics S’poreans Talked About on 18 Mar - March 18, 2018
- McD Responds to Video of Man Insulting Staff: 8 Topics S’poreans Talked About on 17 Mar - March 17, 2018
- KFC Zinger Mozzarella Burger Review: Finger Lickin’ Good & I Hope It Becomes a Perm Item - March 16, 2018