Let me ask you a question.
What’s the scariest thing that comes to mind?
Dracula? Slender Man?
While everyone surely has his/her own Uncle Vernon, there’s one thing every boyfriend fears above all else.
Or to be more specific, his girlfriend’s wrath.
Because let’s face it; it’s much easier to make them angry, than to make them smile.
Doubtful? Just check out this guy.
Nope, it doesn’t look like he’s proposing. Proposing should look something like this.
Which leaves one other possibility:
He’s asking for her forgiveness.
The incident happened on 4 December, at around 10:00 p.m.
Stomper Chris was walking along Orchard Road when he saw a man kneeling in front of a woman near a side way bench. It’s presumed that the woman’s his girlfriend.
However, it doesn’t seem to be anything romantic.
Guy kneels to GF at Orchard Road — but it doesn't look like he's proposingRead the full story here: https://goo.gl/WzRndQ
Posted by Stomp on Sunday, 3 December 2017
The couple seemed to be holding a conversation, but the Stomper was unable to make out the details.
“Wonder what he did wrong to warrant such punishment,” he added.
You’re not alone, Chris. We want to know too.
Although bulk of the reactions were directed at the screen. Literally.
As well as a crap ton of wise and argumentative jokes.
Moral of the story
Don’t kneel in front of your girlfriend.
And watch out for people with smartphones. They are kinda dangerous.
Alternatively… you can opt not to kneel in the first place.
Just give her an ice-cream.
It will cool her down for sure 😉
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about an NTU student who went all out to impress his crush, only to end up in…tragedy? Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Guy Stabbed His Girlfriend When She Tried To Break Up
- 10 Christmas Gifts Boyfriends Hope Their Girlfriend Will Give Them But Never Say
- 10 Best Christmas Gifts Girlfriends Hope Their Boyfriend Will Give Them But Never Say
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- 8 Facts About Plaza Sing’s Blackout Yesterday ‘Coz Blackout is Now a Trend - September 24, 2018
- S’porean Did Parody of Nas Daily Video With Another Perspective of S’pore - September 24, 2018
- Breadtalk Bubble Tea Pearl Bun Review: Winning Combination That’s Not Overly Sweet - September 22, 2018