Look, KFC Singapore, no offence here but…
KFC Malaysia, in my sincere opinion, tastes way better.
For one, their chicken actually tastes fresh.
For two, it’s arguably cheaper.
And for three, they’ve got this:
Yeah, honest to goodness salted egg fried chicken.
Called the KFC Golden Egg Crunch, the limited-time special is paired with the restaurant’s signature Hot & Spicy Chicken, and is made with a special blend of salted egg, spicy chili, curry leaves and sweet basil.
Customers can enjoy the 2-pc combo at RM 14.50 (approx. SGD 5) and the 3-pc combo at RM 18.60 (approx. SGD 6.20).
Additionally, they can choose to top up RM 2.90 for a salted caramel vanilla pudding.
Talk about a smacking good meal.
It’s a hit
According to QSR Brands (M) Holdings Bhd Restaurant Division chief executive officer Merrill Pereyra, the latest flavour was a “real hit among Malaysians”.
“We’ve taken it up a notch by giving it a ‘KFC twist’, to make it more distinctive and flavourful for everyone to enjoy,” he said.
For the love of sugar, spice and salted egg nice, please, please, make this a reality in Singapore.
Because if there’s any delicacy that will make me sprint to the nearest KFC outlet this very min…
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 11 Facts About Chicken Up, 1 of the Pioneers in Korean Fried Chicken in S’pore
- KFC Japan Just Introduced a Fried Chicken with No Smell. We Love Japan!
- Arnold’s Fried Chicken Has Opened Beside Jurong Point & The Crowd is Crazy
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: kfc.com.my
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Train to Busan’s Sequel Confirmed But It Won’t be in Busan - August 17, 2018
- Grab Driver Drove for 1 Full Day & Earned $912; That’s About $28K a Month - August 17, 2018
- 8 Facts About The ‘Step’ Fish Tank That’s Located Outside an HDB Flat - August 16, 2018