Now, M&M’s is jumping on the bandwagon and its new product may evoke a sense of nostalgia.
Remember the good old days, coming back home from school, and seeing the ice-cream man—what a blissful time—and you will be queuing with your friends to grab yourself a cup/bread/cone of whatever he is serving?
You know you hit jackpot when he is scooping up the holy trinity of ice-cream flavours: strawberry, chocolate and vanilla aka Neopolitan flavour.
Ok, sorry for the introspective segway…
Yes, M&M’s has launched the said flavoured version of the treat.
In the packet, it features three colours—brown, cream and pink—an innovative homage to the Neopolitan ice-cream.
How does it taste
According to US news site, Today, the taste really hit the mark albeit saccharine.
They also said that the strawberry taste was the strongest, with subtle notes of vanilla and chocolate coming through
Where can you get it?
As of now, it is only available in America. But hey, by now you should know that you can get anything in the world with Airfrov.
And let’s face it: whatever is hot elsewhere will eventually end up in Singapore (and die a slow death). Who else remembers the transparent milk tea?
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Story of Grandma in Bedok Sending Food to Her Daughter Every Day is Heart-wrenching
- 10 Foods That’ll Make You So Thirsty After That, You Can Drink a Swimming Pool
- 8 Food That Can Help Keep You Energised Based on Science
Featured image: M&M
Latest posts by Goody Feed Team (see all)
- 8 Facts About The Recorder S’poreans Used to Learn in School - September 5, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why NSmen Like ICTs & Yet Tell Everyone They Hate It - September 3, 2018
- A Layman Guide to NS Liability after ORD for the Confused Girlfriend or Wife - September 2, 2018